Chapter 19 Panic!

Next Part. So this was the meant for the Hen I reached 1000 followers but writers block and a bad first draft killed me for a good week on this but with is the product hope you all enjoy and Thank ya'll again for 1000 followers. ☮️Peace   💖El-Oh-Ve-Ee,  and 🤗 Hugs.

Your p.o.v.

Xenovia and I were at the a cathedral in town the sun was beginning to set.

Y/n:god didn't write the tragedies in my life, he only counted the sins.

Xenovia:your refusal to listen to me only proves your lack of wanting to be saved.

Y/n:I'm a devil I've fallen farther the black winged angels.

Xenovia:that's not an excuse.

Dechrau:your attempt to corrupt her has backfired.

Y/n:you don't say.

Xenovia:We should meet with your master, perhaps she could have met with The Knight.

Y/n:I doubt it kiba wouldn't go back to her until hes destroyed the holy a swords an after ignoring all of her calls and texts for hours, safe to say Rias going to be bitcher than usual and not in a hot way.

I say closing my left eye seeing the sun set again. (This may be a reference👁️)

Xenovia:Then what should we do.

Y/n:I figure that Freed and the Bishop would make there next move within a few days maybe the fallen angels would start coming out now, that they know devils are involved.

Xenovia:that would make sense but were would they attack next.

Y/n:that is were I'm lost, my experience some fallen angels are treacherous and cunning, others are Flat out idiots. So if Kokabiel is smart he'll stay in the shadows and have Freed do his dirty work. But if he's and idiot than he'll-

I was cutt off by hearing massive explosions.

Xenovia:What is it?

Y/n:You can't hear that?

Dechrau:no she can't that would be more of our influence on your body your senses are being heightened,  your welcome. I believe it's coming from your school.

Y/n:well that's answers that question.

Xenovia:what?

Y/n:nothing just my growing superiority of all other beings.

Xenovia:Try to keep your sins in check devil.

Y/n:no promises.

TIMESKIP-5MINS.

Xeno and I rushed to the school seeing the barrier.

Xenovia:any ideas on how to get threw!

*conquer*

I burst threw part od the barrier xenovia seeing the kiba stop right next to me.

Y/n: I thought someone was following us.

Kiba:you were pretty much my only way into the barrier so-.

The conquered gear disappeared as I grabbed his shoulders .

Y:n:go destroy those things kiba-

Kiba:🙂right.

Y/n:you didn't let me finish then go fuck Rias, You guys are made for eachother.

Kiba:what?

Y/n:*sigh* just go hit things with your swords.

He ran ahead as the barrier slowly closed.