Chapter 27 Step into the Light

NeXxxT Part. This is 3465 words. Have fun😀.

I woke up with Shirai and Bud snuggling close to me. I tried to move instantly, feeling the sore

Y/n:"Time to deal with this is, I guess. "

Slithering out from their grasp. I throw on a new shirt and go to Asia's room.

*Knock**Knock*

Y/n:"Hey Asia, can we talk."

The door slowly opens, revealing Asia in her night gown.

...

I stood at the unsealed door of my second bishop.

"Y/n you idiot. " I said to myself, going back to my desk upstairs.

Thinking back to what my brother said.

"Rias, you've gotten stronger despite your pawn breaking the seal early, I trust your ability to lead and take control of the situation. I want to hear about your progress in our next meeting." Those words echoed in my head.

"He trustes my ability to lead even though I have a pawn that keeps defying my every request." I say to myself.

Sighing, I sit in silence, thinking of how a way to absolve the situation.

...

"Ddraige, have you ever felt inadequate?"
I asked, staring at the ceiling

"No, I am a the Dragon of domination. I am only as strong as my wielder."

He stated blunty as I sat.

"So I'm just holding you back. there must be a way for me to get to Y/n'd level. "

"From what I noticed of The Decimation Dragon, he had extreme temper and fury in combat. His power grew exponentially from the factors. You could learn from that. "

"Yeah, I guess. Maybe having a harem isn't as motivating as I thought. I should find something that motive me move."

"Knowing you, it's probably something perverted. "

Ddraige said, disappointed by his wielders' actions and thoughts. Issei's face twisted into a demonic grin, thinking of some motivation.

"The leaders summit is in a few days. "

"Yes, it's best to prepare for anything. "

"Right. "

...

I watched y/n as he left his room.

"My temporary servant left me here with his bakeneko, such is life eh Pypy."

Pytho:"Shirai, you make me want to kill you faster each time you address me as that."

Pypy said, frustrated.

"You know what's the point of you choosing a wielder when you give them only a few years?"

Pytho:"It's because all of you humans can't satisfy my hunger. I won't starve in a weak old body, I just consume the last light of your soul and find a new source."

I couldn't help but giggle at his explanation.

"You're one cold-blooded dragon Pytho, I'll keep feeding you; hopefully, the Perfect One reveals himself. I wanna see what he looks like before the end, you know. "

Pytho:"Yes, being in the presence of a perfect being can be awe inspiring. "
...

Y/n:"Asia, I'm sorry for not being honest with you and treating you like second thought."