Chapter 31 Summertime

NeXxxT Part. Sorry this took so long.

A few weeks passed, and it was before summer vacation. The Orc was on a literal highway to hell.

Asia:"More of a train track to hell."

Y/n:"Huh, did you just?"

Asia:"Just want to you be more accurate.

Y/n:"Thanks, I'mma nap for a bit, okay?"

Asia:"Ok, enjoy your rest."

Falling unconsious, my eyes opened the Dragons realm, I heard deep, powerful voice of Pechod.

Pechod:"Hello there, little devil. "

I turn back, seeing him resting in his nest. He seems to have gotten bigger.

Y/n: "It's been using been long enough. Give it back to me."

Holding out my left hand, he glared down to me.

Pechod:"You don't seem to understand."

Y/n:"I know, suppressing it keeps me alive for longer, your constant reluctance and lies are getting on my nurves, take my whole arm that's all I will deal with whatever consequences."

Scarlet and Violet flames flare from his nostrils as he opens his jaws, revealing a turquise scale.

It pulsed with his energy. The unholy maw was all that was in my way. The scorching heat radiated, as boiling saliva oosed from has fangs. I reached slowly every inch felt like an eternity. Then, as soon as I grabbed it, his jaws slammed down.

Y/n:"Ahh! Fuck Fuc- Ahhh!"

He whipped his head back degloving my arm, all that was left is the skin of my fingers and the scale. Pechod licked up the rest of my torn flesh.

Pechod:"Heal boy, that pain is the consequence of me taking your arm, deal with it."

I clenched the scale tightly. He glared into my agony filled eyes.

Y/n:"Nothing is happening."

He turned away from me, another flare escaped  his nose. On my own for this...

My arm trembled as I held the scale to my face, focusing on the earth began to vibrate, and the waves became more restless.

Pechod:"Hurry up, Boy, you're about to die."

Y/n:"What?"

Everything stopped

Pechod:"Your instincts haven't kicked in strange."

He just distracted me, focusing back on the scale I took in a breath, feeling the pain subside, and the tremble in my arm subsided.

Pechod: "You got something on your own for once, Lovely. "

I exhaled, closing my healed hand around his scale. In a flash of turqoise light, it reforged back onto my left hand.

Pechod:"Also, now that the old man is gone, he won't be limiting it's power, To access full power, you'll need to.

Y/n:"Too what?"

Pechod:"-Figure it out on your own, go now."

I snapped back to reality.

The Gaspy in a box opened.

Gaspy:"Y/n your awake."

Y/n:"Hey, did we finally make it."

Gaspy:"No, the train stopped for some reason. I'm not really sure why."

I got up, stretching everyone was doing their own thing, when the train vanished around us.