Chapter 30 Perfection.

NeXxxT Part.

You and Vali crash into the ground.

His Radiance hovered above all others. The school buildings began to melt the ground became mush, as the heat from his power liquefied the world.

Issei:"Who the hell is that?"

Azazel:"That my perverted friend is Perfection.

Shirai:"Its so beautiful. I guess this is it ay Pytho."

*Devour!*

Pythos call rang out as the world around Shirai melted she walked closer to the Perfect One.

Shirai:"Y/n Honey it was nice knowing you, at least for alittle while."

Her cloak started melding with her body.

*Devour!*

She launched at the Perfect One.

Shirai:"I'm taking my shot before this is all over, you hear me!!! "

*Devour! *

The Dragon most high, didn't even seem aware of the Sun-eater.

*Devour! *

The Exalted one payed her no mind. As she closed in him.

The Perfect One:"Vanishing dragon."

He spoke his voice echoed threw the minds of all of the combatants on the field.

Shirai&Pytho:"STOP ACTING LIKE YOU DONT SEE US!!! " They Scream in unison ready to collide.

Then she stopped dead in the air her wings now torn to cinders, her heart was particularly missing with the lower half of her body. She fell quickly only being caught by magic circle created by Sirzechs.

Out of the sky a man wielding a staff dropped next to Vali.

Vali:"Bikou, what're you doing here?"

He asked still weak from the Perfect Ones entrance.

Bikou:"We're finally gonna fight with the northern earth gods, I was sent here to retrieve you. "

Vali:"I see."

He said getting up assisted by Bikou, they both looked up to the Glorious Light.

Vali:"He's next."

Bikou:"Not yet Vali, let's get outta here."

He's says using his staff to create a portal.

Issei:"They're escaping!"

Azazel:"Leave him for now, there's we have bigger otherworldly horror above us.

He said barely even able to lay his eyes upon his majesty, it is He who is stands at the top of the hill. He who has surpassed the pantheons, he is The One.

Irina:"What should we do Chief Michael?"

Michael:"I am unsure, He is beyond that of the Two Heavenly Dragons, The Divine Eclipse Dragon, and The True Dragon King."

Sirzechs:"Everyone prepare to attack at once. "

You wounded from your multiple battles layed in a small crater, in awe at the absolute divine majesty of a True Perfect being.

Y/n:"This is him... I-I can't...Pechod I can't..."

That words barely manage to escape your mouth as you start to panic the as you feel it

He sees you.

The Perfect One:"Don't be afraid."

He spoke to you his gaze pierced through your heart, as a volley of devil magic and holy energy rocketed toward the Perfect Dragon, He was motionless as the all dissapated by his superior power.