Chapter 3 Innocence

Next part.

Your p.o.v.

After a painful ride to the request house, all that happened was Issei, and the guy got in an argument. We were leaving his house when getting attacked again.

"Great, another one. "I said as issei was on his ass already.

"Focus!!"he yelled with a red gaunylet forming on his arm, blowing the clothes off the fallen angel.

She flew away, leaving us both alive.

"That was easy,  let's go before more come. "I said as issei got back on his bike.

Timeskip
I finally got home seeing my cat on my bed resting.

"Hey bud, how was your day. "I pet his head as he purred. I studied for the night and went to sleep.

Morning

I woke up feeding Buddy and getting ready.  Leaving my home and going to school with issei until.

"Ow, I'm such a cluts."I look around, seeing a girl face down in the ground.
'Pantie shot,' I thought as she sat up looking at me and Issei, being more a gentlemen with perverted thoughts
I walked and ran over and helped her up.

"Oh, thank. "She said as issei walked over to us with the clothes that were covering her head.

I give him a thumds up for not perving out immediately.

"Sorry, I'm a little bit lost, and Im hoping you could help,"she said, blushing.

She asked us to bring her to the church.

Issei went to school trying not to be late while I showed her the way.

"So, are you a tourist here? “I asked as we walked through a park.

"No, not at all. I'm actually asignted to the church here. "She said as I noticed her Cross.

Until we stopped hearing a boy crying.
She ran over to help him. When she began healing him with magic. I felt pain in my eye.

"Some power you have."i say complementing her

We stopped at the church. Feeling unsafe in the vicinity of that place, my hands shook.

"Hey, there it is. "She said, looking at the building in the far distance.

"Allow me to thank you properly. Would you like to come inside."i stayed silent, looking at her.

"I would love to,  but I have to go to school. "I said as she looked sad.

"Oh, that's okay,  I should go too it was sweet of you to help me find my way, My name is Asia Argento. " she said, looking at me.

"My name is y/n l/n, and you're welcome. " I said as she had slight blush on her face,  I couldn't help but smile and blush myself.

"I hope to see you again sometime. " she said as I waved goodbye. I felt like I did a good, deep helping. A Devil helps A nun find a church, oddly poetic.

I made my way to school, going through classes and having more girls talk to me. I wasn't as cool as kida nor as disliked as The trio. I was in the middle.

In the orc

Rias was telling me off about going to the church. I listened to her even though I hated being forced to.

I sat in the Orc building thinking about Asia.

"So pure yet so dangerous,  enough for Rias to hate me. " I spoke out loud.