chapter 4 Falling

Next part

I woke up still with koneko no my shoulder as I look at the sky seeing it's still night.

I carefully get up and pick up koneko.
"Small yet powerful." I said as she snuggled close to me.

I walked back inside unsure where she slept I went to the main room. Rias was there to.

I placed koneko down near her snacks, as I sat near her.

"Y/n. "She called my name looking at me with dead seriousness.

"What?" I said feeling a kick on my leg.
"Yes President. "I say reluctantly as konkeo was probably faking being asleep.

"Your outburst earlier would normally result in you being punished, however you did protect issei so I'll let it slide this time.

She said as I got up and went to her desk.

"Rias the only reason I'm not leaving right now is because I don't want to be branded a stray and hunted by devils, angles and fallen angels and killed."i got in her face.

"Don't think just cause you think you saved my life, doesn't mean I owe you. "I said about to walk out when my arm got grabbed again.

"Ko-"I was met the with the face of rias.

I blushed based on how close she was.

"Y/n as your King I'm getting pushed to a limit I'm letting your disrespect slide and you still show no gratitude for saving your life. "She said sweezing my arm.

"If I were to be kept alive for a near indefinite time wouldn't be a servant to anyone especially a devil. "I said pullung my arm out of her grasp and walking home.

Morning

I woke up sun shining on my face mostly silence when I shift my eyes seeing buddy in his little bed.

I sit up, rubbing my face I felt pain remembering the dragon's eye crying along with me. I got up to lookat my face seeing multipul burn scars going down my face.

"not sure if theres, any way to hide them thinking of what to do. I then remember asia healing that boys leg. rias told me not to see her anymore.

"Asia I don't care what rias says l, I'll save you no matter what. "I said out loud changing into Sweat pants and a sold color shirt.

I started jogging threw the town until I get to the park.

"Hey y/n! " I looked around seeing issei.

"Oh hey, what are you doing here?" I asked as he stopped infront of me.

"Oh after what happened last night I thought you'd need all the help you could get so I'm training to help you save asia. "I stood there in awe of hearing what issei said I couldn't help but give hive a bro hug.

"Thanks man. "I say letting go of him.

"Y/n It's you." My eye go wide hearing the familiar voice.
I turned around seeing asia standing their.

"Well that was easy." Issei said as me, issei, and asia went to go some food.

We sat across from eachother.

Stayed quiet issei showed her how to eat a burger.

So asia, why'd you got to the park? " i asked.

"Oh, whether was prefect so i thought it might be nice to get out and enjoy rhe day. "She said as issei continued to eat his Burger until. "Then seeing you there made it even better.

"You know since your free we should all hang out."issei said I thought about it, then looked up seeing her blush.

"Yeahs sure. "

With that we all went to the arcade playing games and having fun, issei beat me most of the time, being bad at sports but good a video games doesn't seem like a harem king. He even won her a stuffed animal.

I enjoyed seeing her smile even if I didn't win her anything.

We went back to the park issei was getting something to drink from the cending machines.

Me and asia sat together at a bench.

"What your face? "She asked as turned away.
"It was after we transported I don't feel like talking about it."i said asshe got closer.

"Did your master do this to you? "She said I could her her concern.

I didn't answer still turned away.

"Let me try to heal it. "She said as I turned back to her.

She got up and started healing the scars. I felt the pain of her touch gradually go away.

"Does that feel better? "She asked I walked over and saw the scars were mostly gone.

"Yeah, thank you so mush asia. "I said as she sat back down.

Issei Came back over to us, she started telling us about her childhood and why she came here.

"We're all friends asia we'll be their for you right y/n? "Issei said

"Of course-" I said

"Isn't that sweet. "I look over seeing the that killed me and issei fallen Angel.

"What do you want from asia, yuuma?!" Issei yelled out as I stayed close to asia.

"Sacred gear!"we yelled out in unison as my felt my eye burn and saw isseis gauntlet form on his arm.

Stood there as issei and the fallen one argued as he got hit with a spear of light. Ran out from behind me and began to heal him.

"So one dragon to the other. "With of you have no chance of stopping me your friends double critical its basicsllay useless and yours well not much is know about it but any users died before they could learn about it, I may have made a mistake killjng you immediately.

I waited for issei to get back up.

"Let's do this. "I said as the fallen one fromed a new spear.

"Screw you lady.! "I yelled she then flew up and attacked us with the spear causeing and explosion sending me issei flying I landed near the trees and he fell into the Fountain.

"I'll go with you. "Asia said as my eyes widened.

"Not agian! "I yelled out.

"I would of spared both of them but that one's gear is interesting I'll take both of you. "She formed another spear and threw it at me I ran straight into it.

*Conquer!!* hear yelled out a similar voice of Diwedd. I watched as the spears hit and and dissipated, I felt more power than before. I stoof there still alive. I looked seeing the suprize on her face. I ran to her as she made two more spears of light and threw them.

Manged to dodge the first one, the second went threw my dragon eye.
'My sacred gear didn't work.'

"Y/n!!

I fell back last thing I saw the fallen angel stood above me.