Chapter 2 The Dragon

Your p.o.v.

In school

I was in class thinking of yestardy what she said, I got over being a devil, but  being servant to a devil, I'd rather be a human again. Then, something else came into my thoughts.

"Black Dragon's Apocalyptic Eye. "I whispered to myself.

How can an eye be that dangerous. I was able yo still use my eye, but the pain is, I guess, a side-effect of it.

My class ended as I went to the library trying to find all I could on black dragons.

Seeing they are considered Bringers of plagues, famine, they thrived in wars,  the conquers of the world. I kept flipping through some of the pages and landed on a picture.

The completely black picture had the glowing orange eyes,  it felt so familiar

"I recommend that you go to the ORC building. "I look up seeing the student consil president.

"Sona?"I said, confused.

"Your president could explain this to you." She said as the vice president stood by her staring quietly.

"Nah, I'd rather not be near them now." I said, looking back into the book as she forcefully closed the book and gkt in my face.

"If you were my pawn, I'd punish you for disrespect. You follow the instructions of your King no matter what!"she yelled out, gaining some of the other students' attention.
"You're a devil, too?" I questioned, surprised by her outburst.
I got up with the book walking to the ORC.

Meeting up with kiba and Issei.

"What are you doing, kiba? " I asked.

"I supposed to fetch Issei for the President." He said as we all went inside. I sat next to koneko,  mainly cause akeno freaked me out she had a strange arua around her.

I kept to myself as they continued to explain to issei the whole devil thing and but when she mentioned the girl yuuma, I remember she killed me. I stayed silent, figuring out what happened to issei.
I looked through more of the book.

I stopped reading as it was darker out side issei was talking about having a harem. I thought of it two, but I tried not to tell people. He left with happy thoughts as she looked at the rest of us.

"Y/n. "She said with a more serious tone. I looked up.

"Sona told me about the situation in the library. "She said, confusing me.