Chapter 20 Taste the Sun

Next Part.

It felt like I was going to explode, I Desummoned the Dechraus gear my skin scathing from in the inside out, the wind blew away the ash once my skin as the pain disappeared as all light was disappearing above us.

Dechrau:Calm your self brother your going to kill him.

*reset!*

I fell face first into ground my head a was ringing as I could hear were the echos of everyone's confusion. Issei put me on my back I could see the blury sky picked. Asia started healing me.

I look up seeing everyone staring the the as alight is sucked into the sky.

Kiba: What is that?

Dechreu:He is here.

Kokabeil:Things are getting even more interesting.

The Sun-eater slammed into the ground the deep spithering black cloak covering the most of their body, facing toward the fallen one.

Kokabeil: The Sun-eater dragon? Never heard of you but you seem to radiate with energy, Let's see if you are a challenge for me.

The fallen one summoned another spear of light holding it like a sword. As The Sun-Eater smirked.

*Devour!*

It shruk down.

Serena: Fallen One, Star of God you've proved to be a sub-par opponent even for someone holding back.

(Kokabiel means Star of God)

Kokabiel:the last on who insulted me ended up-

Serena:-Breifly overpowering you, Before losing control of his rising power. Once again you've been toying with these young ones.

The ground quaked as kokabiel hurled his spear, the cloak moved blocking a spear of larger then any of the others.

Xenovia knelt by me as grabbing Dechrau's gear. You could feel the gentle waves go threw your body, Both Xenovia and Asia were healing me.

Serena:I was hoping to see daddy, but now he is out of commission, but you are certainly a lackluster alternative.

*Devour!*

The spear of light shrunk down. And the small sparks traveled to the famila cloaked figure.

Kokabeil:this is getting annoying.

Serena:Well I couldnt just watch you fight daddy and not join, I want to have fun to.

......

Dechrau:Y/n are you alright?

Y/n:I think so, but I cant move what happened The Eye?

Dechrau:My Brothers rage spiked as The Sun-eater Dragon arrived. I relaxed him for now.

Xenovia:And to make it worse another opponent has entered the battle.

Koneko:It's the girl from your last request. The one who that hypnotized you.

......

Kokabeil:Now this Is getting interesting!

Serena:Of Course Five Dragons in one place that's a rarity, but I have a feeling this is gonna get crazier, but since daddy and uncle aren't able to fight anymore, I'll make up for it by killing you!!!