Chapter 6 Dream come true?

NeXxxT Part

In the Orc

I walked in tired, I went to rias's desk.

"How was your day. "She asked giving me a bag with flyers.

"It was boring and is getting even more boring."I said taking the bag.

"I need you to wake up early for training. "Rias said.

"What kind of training? "I ask felling arms wrap around my neck.

"You'll be training with me. "Akeno said.

"HeheHhhelll no!"I yell out trying to escape her grip.

"You have to y/n your physical strength is fine your severely lacking in magic. If it make it better I'll be training issei if you any input. "She said smiling at me.

"Not funny rias. "I say

"Are you afriad of me."akeno asked whispering in my ear.

'I don't know whether to be aroused or afriad. 'I thought.

"Don't worry I'll go easy on you since it your first time. "She whispered in my ear again and let me go.

I walked blushing and afraid for my well being.

Rias p.o.v.

"Akeno there was no need to scare him like that. "I said

"Oh it all fun and games. "The said smiling at me.

Timeskip back to you

I Handed out flyers for awhile most people took them, others ignored me.

Until I spotted a girl she had brown hair and and dark yellow eyes and she wore a normal clothes and had a blank expression on her face.

She stopped in front of me.

"Uuuhh you okay? "I asked she continued to stare at me.

I held out a flyer and as he took it then walked away.

"That was weird. "I say looking back she was doing the same, and then walked away.

I kept handing our flyers feeling like is was being watched.

Timeskip

I went back home fearing for what akeno was going to do to me, for 'magic training' I thought opening the door and going straight to my room.

Had the same feeling that I was being watched. I looked around my room and even in the closet nothing.

Bubby came in my room and Sat in front of me.

"What? "I said as he just looked at me.

"Y/n your talking to a cat."i said to myself as he tilted his head still looking at me.

I took off my clothes and went to sleep.

Morning

I woke up the a feeling a dread my training with akeno was in about and hour.

I did my morning routine however something was different buddy wasn't in his little bed or in my room. The window were still closed and my door was open a crack. The smell of something cooking lured me to see somthing in the kitchen.

I looked seeing the same girl from yestarday cooking and a smaller girl with car ears setting the table.

I walk forward.

"Hey!"

They both turned to me.

"What are you in my house and wheres my cat? " they looking.

"Right here silly. "The girl with cat ears said.

"Waah. " I say confuzed.

"Master y/n you were, me and your familiar desided to make you breakfast for this morning."the girl said I noticed she was in maid outfit.

'What the fuck is happening? 'I thought walking back ward into my room.

"Maybe I need more sleep."i said as the cat person ran to me.

"Y/n wait your not tired we're just trying to do our job." They said I gave in and sat at the table.

I sst and waited as the girl set the plate of food in front of me, I look up as she the neko. Both stood there watching me.

"So you who are you?"I said begining to eat.

"My name is Uré I am devil servant sent here by Lucifer to assist you in understanding the black dragon that you possess." She said as I looked at the little neko.

"And you said your my cat? "I asked they nodded with a smile.

"I was your fathers familiar, and the last thing he said for me to do is take care of you."

"So my cat was a boy does that make you- "

"Yup I'm a boy. "

"-a trap? " I said

'Well this is weird, I have a familair and a devil servant issei's going to be so jealous. ' I thought

"So are you going to follow me around Uré? " I asked

"It is my task to do as you ask of me, so if you so please."she said.

"And Bubby, I need your help. "

"For what? "He asked.

"Fucking with Issei. "I said grinning.

'And with a

I finished putting the plat into the sinking and went to my room and getting ready for training.

"Master y/n would you like me to dress you. "I hear Uré's voice behind me.

"No I got it. "I said she walked away, as bubby dame in and jumped on my bed.

"Were you goin? "

"I have to get better at me magic for what I don't know. "I say

"Did your master not tell you?"

"No bud, she she's not my master she just has a temperary point of authority over. " I said as he plops down.

"Oh...okay. "

I moved around looking for things I need.

"So y/n I know it not my place but could you stop calling me bubby, it not the name your father gave me."

He said almost forcing me to ask.

"What name did he give you? "I asked seeing a magic circle form .

"I'll Tell you later. "He said changing back in to a cat. I stepped on the circle seeing him sit-in front if me.

"Bye bud. " I said waving, and a bright flash.