Chapter 34 Cat-astrophe

NeXxxT Part.

I was back in the main hall, I was doing good when it came to not offending these people, but they're freaking annoying.

???:"For a devil of lower-class, Sirzechs seems to place a lot of trust in you."

Y/n:"I've saved his life and his sisters on more than one occasion."

I responded as politly as I could, but lady was testing my paitence.

???:"That's not possible... your interior nature from human existence to low class devil wouldn't even bring you near the majesty of a devil king. Even with those dragons, you being in the house of gremory is more dumb luck on your part."

Y/n:"Look -"

Before I could say anything back, Sona hooked onto my arm and dragged me away from that lady. Sighing, I glared down at her.

Sona:"Don't give me that look, I explained how some of these devils see you."

Y/n:"Figured I'd give mingling a go, not my strong suit."

Sona:"You did well for a time, but maybe try to keep to yourself. Just until The All-father arrives."

Y/n:"Fine... So figure out how im gonna pay you back?"

I asked, causing her to blush,

Sona:"We shouldn't discuss that at a time like this."

Y/n:"Why not,  it's not like

She unhooked my arm and went her own way.

I continued to walk around the hall until I bumped in Koko. She stumbled back out of it.

Koko:"Sorry."

I lean down, looking into her eyes.

Y/n:"Something on your mind, Koko?"

Koko:"Hmm, what's with he nicknames? "

Y/n:"Figured it be funny since you're a shorty, it's ironic."

Koko:"Weird how you put so much thought into that."

Y/n:"Maybe, but you're acting weirder. You'd usually get annoyed quicker and try to knock me out. but you're so docile now."

I say, booping her nose.

"You're kinda adorable when you're docile, little kitty."

Koko:"Shut up."

Y/n:"There you go, thats the Koko I love."

I half heartly say cause her to blush.

Koko:"Shut-. "

Y/n:"Awww, is Koko embaressed?"

She turned away, blushing.

I Pat her head, with a smile on my face.

Y/n:"Look, I know we don't have the best relationship, but I do wanna help however I can."

Koko:"Just forget it."

We stood there in silence until she perked up and darted off to the exit.

I looked around, making sure no one was watching me and ran after her.

I jump down the a flight of stairs, getting a running start I chase after her.

'For a shorty, she quick.'

She stopped running as I caught up.

Koko:"I totally called it."

Y/n:"What's going on?"