Prologue

first part of the year, I thought I'd try a different series.

Your p.o.v.

I lay by myself in the courtyard of the kouh acabemy when.

"Hey y/n, we have something to show you. " I hear
I open my eyes to see Issei and his friends.
"Considering it's you three, it'll probably end with me getting beaten over the head with a kendo stick. " I responded hearing some girls asking out kiba.

"Damn it, why does kiba get all the chicks?"the one with the haircut yelled out
"Yeah, it doesn't matter right now, so would you say y/n. "Issei asked again.
"Fine, but if we caught, I'm blaming you."i said, getting up and following them.

They were mumbling something while got increasingly suspicious. Until they need up at a peep hole. I face palm as.

"Y/n? Did they drag you here? "A girl in the kendo club asked as the perverted trio continued their extracurricular activities, and the kendi club was basically ready to kick their ass.
"No, they told me it was something else."I told the truth mainly cause they had all the weapons. Why would I walk into that ass kicking.
"Okay, just let us handle them," she said, and I let that pastme hear the screams of pain.
"You guys near learn!"I yelled, watching the get there asses kicked.

Timeskip

I sat with the preverted trio nesr to weird occult building.
They stopped looking at one of the transfer students.

"The more you guys gawk, the less she seems interested. "I said as she walked away.

"Whatever, I'm going home. "Issei said, walking away.

The other two left as I walked off the campus, still seeing the orc still in their building. I walked down the road too. My house thinking of what they could be doing, occult "reach" doesn't sound safe when you're surrounded by students.

I say, looking up, seeing girl handing out slips. I take one and keep walking, seeing it's almost sundown. I say as I continue walking a noitce a few people blocking the street to my house ganging up on a girl.

"Hey, kid! To get by us, there's a fee. " a guy said as I walked behind them, waiting for them to see me.

He leader looked at me, standing away from the group.
"The hell you looking at?" I look past him seeing a girl purple eyes and long black hair.

"The girl you're picking on. "I said as he walked up to me.
"And it's none of your business. "He said, trying to punch me as I dodged and uppercutting him, knocking him out.

I look at the rest of the group to get their leader. I guess they couldn't fight. I walk to the girl.
"You okay? "I ask as we run away from my the site of my awesome ko punch.
We stopped and caught our breath.
"Thank you. "She said, smiling.
She's kind of cute, I thought.
"No problem. "I said, blushing a little bit as she got really close
"Would you like me to reward you? "She said my ear as I felt sharp pain in my chest.

I looked down, seeing a blade going through my chest. I looked behind me, seeing feathery black wings. I couldn't breathe, thinking this was how I'm going to die young, alone, and confused.

Before I close my eyes,  I seek a bright red light and crimson hair.