Chapter 7 B.S.

NeXxxT Part I apologize for another lack of updates. consistency isn't a strong suit of mine.

I ended up in a dim lit room Akeno standing infront of me with a smile.

"Good morning y/n. "She said

I stood there ready for anything, cause being teleported into a dim lit room with a a sado-masochistic devil isnt how most people spend part of their morning.

But every guy has a decision smile and ask for more or...

I was taken out of my mind feeling akeno start rubbing around my arms and chest.

"Your Strong that good it will help." I felt myself shake alittle due to the sensual atmosphere. She noticed this

" relax you'll be a master mage in my care~" She said getting closer to my face. Now I have dignity so I stepped away trying not to get distracted .

I looked back at akeno seeing lightning flickering around her.

Two hours later

Your p.o.v.
I sat in the park before going home looking at the sun and thinking of how much time I just wasted.

'This morning sucked'

I thought looking around mostly empty. I thought about the ways of raise my rank as devil. Making a pact, it's difficult with how many people request issei over me.

And being stray will turn me into some weird monster. I'll have to do the unthinkable, ask rias for help.

"Nahhhh. "I said out getting up and walkinh back home.

On my trying to figure out what the eye is supposed to do looking at people trying to Control them, maybe influence animals nothing.

'my eye will not work.' i hear in my head.

"why not, I still have the eye." I say

'Your recklessness against the fallen Angel and having the body of a devil gave my eye a flaw.'

"What?"i ask

'As a human with the power of a dragon you wouldnt be affected by the spear of light but as a devil your body is weak against it.'

"Okay, then what about fixing the eye. "

'My eye gains power from the suffering of others, however with it being damged it can only be fixed by your suffering.' I hear stopping in front of my house.

"bullshit. "I sat not getting a responces.

I walked up an opened the door seeing Uré just standing there.

"Welcome home master. " she said as looks back at smiling.

"Uhh hi." I said walking in.

"were you just standing there for the time was gone?"

"No, I was cleaning your room and noticed you out the window limping, as well as speak with lady rias. "She said as I closed the door.

"Oh about what? "I asked taking if my shoes and walking to my room with her still following me.

"She told me to tell you that you have a request later today. "

"Finally, I figured it happen sooner or later. " I said going into my room seeing bud in cat form sleeping in his little bed.

"Yes lady rias also mentioned that you friend Asia will be going of her own to make a pact." Uré said as I changed clothes not in front of her, but she could hear me struggling.

"So Uré,  you ever going to change out if those clothes. "I said causing her to blush for some reason.

"This is how Sirzech instructed me to dress, saying it help you unleash, unless you like me to change into somthing else?"

"You can do what you want I just ment it's kind of distracting, and for all of the right reasons."i said letting that last Part slip.

"Uuh thank you master. 'She said differing from her usual monotone.

"Anyway Ure thanks you for your service I'm going to take a nap now. "I said falling back.

"Oh one more thing master y/n." I lift my head seeing uré step out of the way revealing.

"Asia? "