Chapter 20.5

NeXxxt Part.

Your p.o.v.
I layed on in a bed unable to move as my head rested on a pillow. Everyone left for school. As bud took care of me massage my arms and legs trying to get any feeling back in them at all.

Bud:y/n how are you feeling?

Y/n:well I can't feel anything except my face, so this is going to be fun.

Bud:for you maybe, with you being a devil I'm surprised you haven't healed yet.

Y/n:i didn't know that actually made a difference.

Bud:well not for weaker devils but the stronger one is they become more durable, and your healing abilities elevate aswell.

Y/n:hmmmm.

Bud:from what I saw you were able to over power leader class fallen Angel for a spilt second.

Y/n:I didn't even mean To do that my sacred gear did so.

Bud:The Black Dragon.

Y/n:Yeah.

Bud:Well you win some and you lose some.

He said kissing my forhead and leaving the room.

Y/n:my cat is weird.

I say desiding to sleep.

As I closed my eyes instantly falling unconscious.

It felt like hours I could Barely see anything it was just a void of darkness.

Then the familiar light shined from above.

I saw that I was in the same field singed and destroyed.

I Floated up to the sky as the clouds parted seeing Dechrau resting inthe clouds.

Dechrau:I figured bringing you here would be more interesting it would also help your body heal faster if your mind wasn't so over worked.

Y/n:As long as I can move I don't mind. Anyway where is Diwedd I have a few words for him.

Dechrau:He is asleep It took massive amounts of power to calm his rage, that why this world is dark and lifeless.

Y/n:you guys are opposites, even in environment.

Dechrau:This place is a mere a fraction of the Immense glory of Heaven.

Y/n:uh-huh.

Dechrau:Just saying if, you know, you what to repent for your sins.

Y/n:😑.

Dechrau:When the Prefect One arrives to face you a similar situation will occur. You must be prepare your body for the overflowing power.

Y/n:Alright and how do I do that, I'm near peak physicality.

Dechrau:you do but controlling the engery is a beast in of it self. You haven't had enough training to do so since your bad with magic.

Y/n:Not sure why I'm able to use the transportation circles then, But I can only do limited magic it does make sense.

Dechrau:Well.... you fail to understand the use if magic is a sin my hand of genisis Purifies sin I am actively keeping it from destroying you as we speak. been here for a few minutes, in the real world two days have past your should be able to move alittle now.

Y/n:really, What have I missed.

Dechrau:Y-you....don't want to know. It's best for your to go to the real world and meet with your friends if you can.

Y/n:Alright fine let's go back.