CHAPTER 2

-

Jeongguk was whistling while, shaving off the last beard hair, he had grown, even though, it was very very minute. Perfection had always been one of the Jeon Jeongguk things. And yet even more prioritizing for tonight, because of a certain someone.

He washed his face and blade, and dabbed his face with a towel. He placed his hands on the sides of the huge wash basin in the bathroom, as he stared at his reflection through the mirror, smirking back at him.

Suddenly, the sound of the bell, rang throughout the bathroom, and Jeongguk tilted his head up to look at the clock hanging on the wall, above the mirror.

12:58 a.m.

"Too efficient." He murmured to himself as a snicker crossed his lips.

He walked out of the bathroom, and rushed to the door, just to open it to the most sinful sight he had ever seen. Yes, he had seen in his entire life.

And this was the first time he has ever admitted to himself that someone really caught his eye.

"Hey Kitten... You're early." Jeongguk smirked, clearly checking Taehyung out from head to toe, who was standing with his arms crossed. His collarbones were on display, and so were his long tan legs. His hair was now a very light-blond, increasing his sexiness.

"We shouldn't delay for such a... holy work, should we?" Taehyung uttered sensually, placing his hand on the door frame as his eyes just couldn't seem to leave Jeongguk's wet body.

Jeongguk chuckled shaking his head, loving the way they were talking with double-meaning sentences. "Not at all. I don't complain."

"Did I disturb you?" Taehyung raised a brow, as his eyes finally found their way back to Jeongguk's face. He could notice that Jeongguk was sweaty and that could just mean, one thing.

"No... I was just... working out." Jeongguk shrugged, adjusting his towel, a smirk never leaving his lips at the way Taehyung eyed him.

"That's... cool." Taehyung snickered his eyes travelling back down to marvel at the ravenette's physique.

He came forward towards the other, as he placed a bold hand on Jeongguk's chest, "Won't you invite me in?"

"Do I really need to?" Jeongguk smirked taking a few steps back, as Taehyung entered, his hand fell down, when Jeongguk moved out of his reach. He turned around locking the door and bit his lip to stop an excited smile.

He turned around with a teasing look on his face, as he found Jeongguk still staring at him. He cleared his throat, making the ravenette blink his eyes, but, his expression never changed from the intimidating and smug one.

"Where do you think, water is saved Mr. Jeon?" Taehyung mocked, as they keep standing by the door.

Jeongguk made an acknowledging face, as he nodded, turning around walking towards the bathroom, with Taehyung following behind him, his eyes never leaving Jeongguk's sweaty back.

"So... how do we start this?" Taehyung asked, his voice holding a tease, laced with sensuality, as Jeongguk came forward with a snicker.

He caged Taehyung between the basin and himself, as he looked at the petite boy trapped by his arms.

He leaned his face to Taehyung's ear level, and lightly licks the lobe, making the blonde close his eyes and tilt his head in that direction, because of the tickling sensation.

"It is very simple. You just need to take off your clothes." He whispered, as his nose traced down Taehyung's neck, who tilted his head backwards, giving Jeongguk more access, to his sensitive skin.