CHAPTER 1

-

A month prior

"Come in." He said when he heard a knock on his office door. He looked up from the files he was going through, when he heard the door opening. He kept the papers down as he cupped his chin with his palm and rested his elbow on his glass-desk.

"Any problem Yoongi hyung?" He asked motioning the blond -who had a few folders in his left hand- to the chair across his. Yoongi sat down and passed certain folders to him, "Yeah... about the next week's board meeting..."

They discussed for quite a while about how they would take care of the meeting, their shareholders and capital investment, because even though Jeongguk was not the chairperson yet, he had unofficially taken over almost all of the tasks.

"So... Meira is a bit busy, I guess?" Yoongi chuckled, earning a hum from Jeongguk, "Yeah... I told her to focus on the Osaka matter and I'll handle the rest myself."

"Yeah... so she asked me to inform you..." Yoongi sighed, keeping the folders aside, "You gotta model for Daniel Benzy." Yoongi said, crossing his arms across his chest.

"Why always me hyung?" He groaned, leaning back on his swivel chair. He was really done.

Yoongi pursed his lips, "Jeongguk... I don't know why they do it... but, keeping in mind that you have good visuals... Sr. Jeon accepted their request."

"Jeez... Why do they have to keep torturing me?"

"I... dunno?" Yoongi mumbled with a blank face.

"Talking to you is of no use..." Jeongguk sighed, "But, fine... Single shoot?"

"No." Yoongi replied dryly.

"Shit..." Jeongguk cursed, running a finger on his left eyebrow. He absolutely hated the idea of having a co-model.

"I don't think you would be saying this after you see who the model is..." Yoongi shrugged, handing his mac book to Jeongguk, whose frown instantly changed into something unreadable within a second, as his eyes landed on the person.

"Kim Taehyung. A rising model, he is." Yoongi informed, earning a hum from Jeongguk.

"Kim Taehyung...." He repeated to himself, as his eyes took in the face of the said male, feline eyes, with ocean blue irises, staring back at him; cherry tinted, inviting lips, a straight, pointed nose and hair dyed a minty green.

"Where's the shoot, by the way?"

"The States. Your flight is within two days from now." Yoongi uttered.

Jeongguk nodded in acknowledgement, finally tearing his eyes away from the picture of the piece of sin, his eyes just witnessed, "Anyway... tell Meira to send them a letter reading my agreement. Now... Go away! I am busy." Jeongguk said, dismissing Yoongi by waving him off with his fingers.

Yoongi chuckled, rolling his eyes playfully, as he stood up and walked away taking the file, "Brat..." 

As the door closed, leaving him alone in his cabin, he leaned back on his chair, looking up at the ceiling, as the image of the living Aphrodite floated clearly in front of his eyes.

*

Jeongguk's flight landed by midnight in the New York city. He was given an unnecessarily warm welcome, which made his head hurt like hell.

So, as soon as he reached his seven star suite, he plopped on his bed and didn't even notice, when the tiredness overcame his senses and he fell into a deep and peaceful slumber.

The shoot was the next day and Jeongguk was woken up by his temporary American butler. He didn't want his E.A., flying to the USA with him, so his father assigned this Black American old man from the hotel itself, whom he found quieter and non-tiresome, unlike his hyper-active Secretary. He could not expect anything else from Hoseok's cousin though.