CHAPTER 8

-

Jeongguk knew his life would be just like this from now on. Monotonous and confined to only the company building premises. But, he was never the one to complain. Except seeing his father's face every morning, his day would go just fine. Yoongi and Meira would keep him good company. 

But, he knew what he was missing. 

Taehyung. 

It's been two days and he hasn't had any communication with the brunette. Of course, he knew that the brunette was probably as busy as him, or perhaps even more. But, still, he needed some intimacy with the other. To trace his fingers on his curves. To bite the soft skin. To feel the warmth of his velvety walls around his cock. Fuck, he missed him. Or, missed his body to be precise.

It's the third day in his office, and since, he had that little argument with Lisa. He was surprisingly greeted by Hoseok, who was waiting for him in his office.

"Hey!" Hoseok mused, as he pulled Jeongguk in a hug, "Congrats!"

"Thanks..." Jeongguk chuckled, pulling off of the hug. Hoseok hummed, checking him out from head to toe, "You look good man..."

"I always look good." Jeongguk scoffed.

"Can I argue on that?" Hoseok shrugged, before they shared a laugh, and plopped down on the couch, facing each other.

"Anyway, how is it all going?" Jeongguk asked.

"Great... just a tad bit tiring, recruiting the new rookies... Damn this year, they all seem too good... heavy competition..." Hoseok huffed.

"Impressive, hearing this from the pickiest choreographer of all time..." Jeongguk hummed, amused.

"Yah! I mean it... they really are good... I guess my inspiring words worked on the youth..." He grinned wide. Jeongguk fake groaned, covering his face.

"Yah! Stop it! I can't see! It's too bright!"

"You fucker!" Hoseok laughed, hitting his shoulder, before Jeongguk broke into laughter too.

"How 'bout you?" The brunette asked, as their laughter died down.

"Just the same... a bit more tiring I could say... and my gym time decreased..." Jeongguk complained. He was grateful to have his best-friends, like Lisa and Hoseok, with whom he could share anything and everything.

"Glad you won't get any bulkier!" Hoseok sighed, placing a hand on his chest, which earned a snort from the ravenette, "Don't be silly..."

*

"Excuse me?" 

"Yes?" One of the receptionists of 'JJFGI' looked up with a smile, for her to gape at the person. 

"Van-Mr. Kim?" She gulped, burying her excitement down.

Taehyung chuckled, "Can I meet the president?" 

"I'll just ask Ms. Chatterjee, to inform Mr. Jeon. Could you please wait a moment, sir?" She asked, slightly dazed, with flushed cheeks.

"Sure..." He smiled.

He looked around at the huge hall, of the reception area, men and women in suits, busy rushing around with files in their hands. So, this was the real chaos going on behind the glamourous outfits presented on the fashion ramps. So, busy and tiring.

"Taehyung-ssi?!" 

The red-head looked to the side, to find a shocked Meira standing a few feet away from him.