CHAPTER 35

-

A year subsequent 

"This is fuckery!" The twenty-seven year old grunted into his phone, as he paced in his suite with a hand on his hip. No. Bali was a beautiful place. But, the reason for his distaste at the moment, was something else.

"I didn't even want a destination marriage... I was fine with a church in Seoul... but y'all are fuckers! What's the point in keeping him away from me tonight?" He scoffed and heard a giggle from the other end. 

"You're saying as if we are snatching him away from you Gguk..."

Jeongguk rolled his eyes at Hoseok's words, "That's exactly what y'all are doing!" 

"Aww... look at this love-sick baby... crying for his pretty fiancé..."

"The fuck!" Jeongguk snapped, "I'm not crying! I just want to meet Taehyung..." 

"Not happening before tomorrow... You'll see him by the beach bitch..." 

"Why are you doing this to us?" Jeongguk whined like a kid, hearing a shuffling sound and he knew it was Jimin, by his laughter.

"Us? Taehyung is enjoying with us... who said he's missing you?"

"That's because he's a crackhead like you people..." Jeongguk pulled his lips together unconsciously. "But y'all left me alone here..." 

"Alone?"

It was Junghyun.

"Dad and his friends are there.... they are chilling outside... go and join them..."

Jeongguk forced out a laughter, "You call that chilling? They are literally laughing without a reason... and they call it some type of meditation?"

"So what? You're an oldie... go and join them... you need some refreshments too..."

Jeongguk pursed his lips, stopping by the window, "You come back hyung... I'll see you then..."

"Gguk! Go and have a nice talk with dad about politics... I bet he'll keep you entertained!"

Jeongguk rolled his eyes again, "Shut it Liz... okay?"

He scoffed, when he heard them laughing from the other side, until there was a shuffling again.

"Gukkie... I miss you..."

Jeongguk shook his head, looking ahead blankly, "Oh yeah?"

"Yes... but what can I do? It's so exciting out here... I don't want to go back..." 

Jeongguk rolled his tongue on his cheek, as his voice turned an octave lower, "Come back to me... and I'll show you how much exciting it is in here..."

He heard Taehyung gasp, before a shuffling sound occurred and he heard Taehyung's distant words.

"Oh God! He's threatening me!"

Jeongguk chuckled at that.

"Uh huh! Bad boy!"

The ravenette then sighed at Somi's voice, totally done.

"He's your baby, right? Good boys don't do the naughty... B'bye!"

He heard Heejin say and he gaped, "Wait! I'm not the good boy here... he's the good b-"

And the line went silent. Jeongguk huffed, pulling the phone away from his ear and throwing it on the bed. He had to wait another night to get Taehyung to himself and he was already so impatient.