CHAPTER 13

-

"Hyung?" Taehyung snapped his fingers in front of Seokjin's face, bringing him back to reality.

"Huh? What?" The brunette asked, looking around, startled.

"Did you hear what I said?" Taehyung looked at him with a poker face, making Seokjin laugh nervously, slapping his arm, "Of course, my little tiger... my shmol bab-"

"Cut the crap..." Taehyung stated nonchalantly, "Just admit you were again day dreaming about how good your one and only date with Namjoon hyung was..."

"You punk! Shut up!" Seokjin yelled, as he stood up, throwing profanities at him hysterically. Thankfully the cafeteria wasn't opened yet.

"...you're growing too misbehaved.... you need-"

"Yah! Close your mouth... dead cells are coming out of it..." Taehyung clicked his tongue lazily, leaning back on his chair, as he scratched his nape with his left hand.

Seokjin gasped, too shocked for words, as he looked at Taehyung with eyes that would pop out any moment.

"You!" Seokjin yelled, his body shaking hysterically, "Such disrespect! You brat! I'll strangl-"

"Uhm... I think I should come later..." 

Both of them snapped their heads to the door, to find Namjoon standing there with an unsure yet amused expression. Seokjin's eyes widened when he realized his vulgar way of standing, with one leg on top of the chair, as he had his hands near Taehyung's throat.

"No!" He yelled, standing up straight, before clearing his throat, and laughing a little, as he skipped towards Namjoon. Taehyung rolled his eyes again, at the way Seokjin would become all polite and mannered when in reality, he had the worst habits.

"Come here!" Seokjin giggled, pulling Namjoon by his arm, and making him sit, across from Taehyung, who waved at him with a tight lipped smile.

"Tired?" Namjoon asked, because they just landed in Seoul last morning, from Taehyung's shoot abroad. He had to obviously accompany the blue-head everywhere.

"Nah... Not much... Just a bit guilty about Hyunjin-ah, standing outside all by himself..." Taehyung said, slightly glaring at Seokjin, who was not letting him go and it has been two hours already.

"All by himself?" Namjoon raised a brow, before smirking, "Then I guess I hallucinated that Yeonjun kid standing there with his friend-"

"Where?" Seokjin frowned, "Yeonjun is here already?"

"Yeah, those three are chatting outside, against your car..." He nodded at Taehyung.

"Who is Yeonjun's friend?" Taehyung asked quite curiously, because the younger never mentioned him. Yes, he had seen him talking to someone on his call while being loud as fuck, but, never asked him about the person.

"I don't know, but, as much as it reached my ears, he has an Australian accent with a dangerously deep voice..." Namjoon shrugged, quite amused, "And that Hyunjin boy was busy flirting with that kid."

"That's good..." Seokjin wriggled his brows, and Taehyung copied his action as they shared a mischievous glance amongst themselves, cracking up soon after.

Namjoon chuckled, "You both are really close, aren't you?"

"Yes!" Seokjin chimed, leaning against Taehyung, as they rested their temples together, with bright grins, "Very!"

"I couldn't be any luckier to find him, y'know?" Taehyung admitted softly, "He was with me... when I needed someone the most..." 

"Aww my little baby..." Seokjin cooed, puckering his lips, as he pinched the younger's nose. "Don't go all sentimental now..."