CHAPTER 5

-

Taehyung whimpered, when Jeongguk's fingers squeezed around his right nipple. His cool fingers on his burning skin, was as if rising flames within.

"Fuck me hard daddy... so hard..." Taehyung whispered, feeling Jeongguk's hand caressing his asscheek, as his lips, and tongue, did their work on Taehyung's neck.

"You're so pliant, babyboy... So good for me..." Jeongguk whispered, biting Taehyung's earshell.

He whined when Jeongguk moved away from him, but yelped, when he was pushed back, as he landed against the soft mattress with a bounce.

"Turn over..." Jeongguk mumbled sensually, as he went to his walk-in closet. Taehyung complied immediately, as he flipped over on the bed, his back, now exposed to the air and more importantly to Jeongguk's hawk like gaze, who just came out, with a thing in his hands.

"You look so fuckable, baby boy..." Jeongguk smirked, licking his lips, as he walked towards Taehyung crawling up on the bed, and kneeling in front of his feet.

"Bend your hips up kitten..." Jeongguk whispered, as he placed the thing beside him and ran his hands on Taehyung's thighs, who whimpered, as he raised his hips up, arching his back, letting Jeongguk see his heavenly, perky ass. 

Taehyung shrieked, when a slap landed on his left asscheek. Jeongguk smirked, caressing the reddened spot, before leaning his face down, and leaving open mouthed kisses on his butt. Taehyung moaned, his hands tightly gripping the sheets above his head, as he shivered at the feeling of Jeongguk's lips and tongue on his soft skin.

The ravenette pulled away, as he panted while looking at his ass intently. His eyes flickered towards Taehyung's head, his face buried in the pillow, as he squirmed lightly. Jeongguk smirked, as he traced the waistband of the laces, his finger, descending down the g-string, that disappeared between Taehyung's thick ass cheeks. His hand found its way, between his legs, as Taehyung whimpered, parting his knees more. 

Jeongguk leaned down, pressing his lips down Taehyung's spine, as he caressed Taehyung's bulge.

"Daddy... please..." Taehyung whined, the sheets tightly curled in his fingers. And suddenly, his touch disappeared.

"J-Jeongguk?"

He shrieked when another slap landed on his right asscheek. He felt Jeongguk's still clothed body, hover above him, as his covered groin, rubbed against the soft skin of his ass.

"You're a disobedient kid..." Jeongguk purred in his deep voice, against Taehyung's ear. He ground against Taehyung's butt, earning a moan from him.

"S-sorry daddy... I forgot..." Taehyung mewled. And it's even hard for him, when Jeongguk kept dry humping, but the red-head was just yearning for some direct skin contact.

"You won't be excused of your punishment, cub..." Jeongguk husked in his ear, and Taehyung whined, his cheeks flaring up at the new pet name.

He moved his own hips, as he ground against Jeongguk's almost hard crotch. Jeongguk growled, gripping his hips, to cease his movements.

"Naughty little whore..." Jeongguk rasped, as he crouched back, his right hand squeezing his asscheek. And Taehyung just loved the cool feeling of his rings.

The ravenette, in a slow and teasing motion, pulled his thong down, pushing it down to his thighs. Taehyung whined, tilting his hips upwards, and Jeongguk smirked, parting his asscheeks, as he lecherously ogled at his puckering pink hole. 

Taehyung was breathing heavily, when he shrieked, as Jeongguk suddenly leaned down pressing a wet kiss around his rim.

"F-fuck..." Taehyung mewled, when Jeongguk pulled away, running a hand up Taehyung's soft, slender back.