Epilogue

-

Taehyung's eyes fluttered open; the sleepiness still evident, as he tried to blink away the blur. He hissed lightly, trying to block the sunrays peaking in through the blinds. He pushed himself up a little, looking around with a pout and narrowed, sleepy eyes, as he searched for a particular person. 

The silver-haired huffed, when he found the bed empty and dropped himself back in his sleeping position. He turned his head to the other side, looking at his right hand almost covered by the sleeve of Jeongguk's shirt. His eyes landed on the ring adorning his fourth finger and a lazy grin formed on his face, before he hid his blushing face in his pillow and squealed. He could not believe that they were married for a week already. And just like he had dreamt, they were in Paris for their honeymoon. He and his Jeongguk.

He sighed to himself after calming down and lazily sat up, rubbing his eyes with his fists. He stood up with a stumble, before trudging his way to the bathroom and opened it. He hummed lazily, walking up to the ravenette, who was shaving and hugged his bare torso from behind.

"Jeonggukie..." He mumbled cutely and the ravenette chuckled, washing the blade, before splashing water on his face. "Good morning baby..."

"Morning..." Taehyung yawned, swallowing to clear away the flat feeling in his mouth. He closed his eyes shut, his cheek pressed against Jeongguk's back, as he planned to sleep again. "C'mere..." Jeongguk turned around after wiping his face dry and Taehyung looked up at him with droopy eyes. The ravenette smiled, picking him up and settling him down on the bathroom counter, before grabbing his toothbrush and toothpaste, applying it to the brush and handing it over to Taehyung, who yawned again, "Thank you husband..."

Jeongguk chuckled, parting his legs and standing between them, before he pecked Taehyung's lips, who whined and pushed him away. "Go away... I have bad breath..." He covered his mouth, but Jeongguk just pulled it down and pecked his lips again, making Taehyung huff.

"You're always sweet..." He mumbled, nuzzling the mark on Taehyung's neck, who just rolled his eyes playfully, placing a hand on his chest and smiling shyly. 

"Go away now..." He clicked his tongue, pushing the other back, who chuckled walking out of the bathroom. But, not soon after, he heard Taehyung's call from inside, with a mouth full of paste.

"Jeonggukie... get my brown beret out please... I think it'll go well with my coat..."

The ravenette chuckled, walking towards the cupboard.

*

"Faster Gukkie!" Taehyung yelled, jumping on his toes and waving at the ravenette, who was lazily trudging along the busy street of Paris.

"What's so important? I don't realize..." He sighed, following his hyper-active husband, who was sprinting and curiously checking the signboards of the numerous bakeries. 

"You'll see..." Taehyung giggled, running towards him and pulling him along, which had Jeongguk letting out a surprised noise, before he chuckled and followed him. 

Taehyung gasped, with a wide grin, when he noticed the signboard he was searching for, before practically dragging Jeongguk in through the door, even though it was written that the bakery was closed for the weekend.

"What is it... Tae?" Jeongguk gasped at his behaviour, as he looked around at the interiors. The walls were painted a pretty beige, with various posters attached to them. The vibe was very calming, welcoming and homey, as expected from a bakery. Taehyung slowly walked in, with Jeongguk following close behind, as he looked at the glass counter behind which, numerous delicacies were showcased.