CHAPTER 15

-

Jimin walked down the stairs of the Supreme court, his gaze trained down at the steps he was taking, as the guards surrounded him, pushing away the over-keen media, from his path. He let their thousands of questions and the sounds of the cameras flashing, fade in his ears, keeping in mind, that like always he had to answer only one reporter from a famous news channel.

"Sir please..." 

Jimin took a glance at the stamp on the hand mic that was being pushed towards his mouth, before looking up at the reporter who belonged to a renowned TV channel.

"Sir how do you feel about your fifth consecutive win?"

Jimin stared at her for a moment, his eyes catching the flashes of the cameras all around him.

"Like one should feel after having their daily meal..." 

That was all that he replied, before hurrying down the steps; his black coat hanging down his arm, as he made his way towards his car. But his feet came to a halt, when his eyes squinted on a figure standing a few feet away from his car.

And there was no way he would not recognize that person. That person being Lalisa Manoban. He couldn't just understand why she was here at the first place, and to top that, her gaze was solely focused on him. It was not like they were some kind of friends. It was, in a way, totally the contrary. 

Jimin ushered his assistant over, his gaze not leaving Lisa's, "Guard..."

He walked towards her- the media being held back by the cops and guards, and watched as she took a step towards him, her hands crossed across her chest.

"Happy aren't you?" She murmured, her eyes narrowing, almost hidden by her bucket hat. Jimin didn't reply.

"Of course you would be..." She snickered, "After ruining Jeongguk's life... you might be feeling very satisfied."

"What do you mean?" Jimin muttered, his gaze cold on her.

"Listen Jimin-ssi..." Lisa uttered dryly, disregarding his question, "Hoseok, Jeongguk and I have practically grown up together. We know each other's ups and downs. Every secret. Every happy moment. Every sorrowful memory. We both have seen Yoongi-ssi entering in his life and being a crucial part of it..."

She tilted her head, before continuing.

"You are just a new person in his life Mr. Park... please don't do anything, that can break him more than he already is..." 

Jimin stood without words, as she concluded, and took back steps before turning around and walking away.

"Sir..."

He heard the distant voice of his assistant calling him, but he couldn't seem to move from his place; his eyes trained on her fading back, until she disappeared.

At this point he was questioning himself, whether his life would be filled with only blames and mistakes. 

*

"Yes, Seokjin hyung?"

"Tae! Where are you?"

"I came to the mall... Should I buy you something?" Taehyung replied, his mobile phone sandwiched between his ear and shoulder, as he got off his car, before taking the device in his hand.

"Yah! Your taste sucks.... So no need of that!"

Taehyung cackled, closing the car door and noticed Namjoon inside, fiddling with his fingers. He narrowed his eyes with a smirk, "And what if.... Namjoon hyung chooses them for you?"