CHAPTER 16

-

Jeongguk frowned, "What?"

"I want you Jeongguk." Taehyung repeated, as he stepped closer to the other.

Jeongguk gulped, blinking his eyes, "Taehyung. It's not the right- You don't know what-"

"Please Jeongguk. It feels... it feels horrible." Taehyung murmured, as he felt his throat going sour. And the ravenette felt a pang in his heart, at the way Taehyung said those words; so fragile, so scared, so helpless.

"Please... do something... I-It's so... disgusting." Taehyung whispered, his hand reaching up to trace Jeongguk's lower lip softly, yet tears didn't come out. 

Jeongguk closed his eyes, inhaling sharply at their proximity and Taehyung's words. He didn't know why he was getting so nervous now, when he had fucked Taehyung numerous times before. But, as he rethought it, he understood the reason. 

He had just fucked Taehyung before. And that was damn different from what he would be doing tonight. It was something very vulnerable. Something which was damn difficult to deal with.

But, for Taehyung he would do this. He'd make sure that Taehyung forgot tonight completely. Felt nothing but pleasure.

"You won't feel it anymore Taehyung." Jeongguk whispered, softly holding the silver-head by his waist, as he pulled him closer, "I'll make it go away."

Taehyung sighed softly, hearing those words as, Jeongguk bended down and hooked his arm under Taehyung's knees, the other supporting his back and he picked him up in his arms, for the first time, in that way. 

They kept staring at each other's eyes, Taehyung's hands curling on Jeonguuk's shirt more and more by the passing seconds. Jeongguk placed Taehyung down on his bed, their eyes still locked together, because they felt, as if looking away would just make them fall in an unending darkness.

Jeongguk hovered above him, softly pressing his lips to Taehyung's forehead, as he let them linger over there, before tracing his nose down till Taehyung's, and pressed their foreheads together. 

"Tae..." He murmured, earning a sob from Taehyung, before a tear slipped out of his right eye and down his temple. Jeongguk sighed, when Taehyung curled his hands around his nape, before he ducked his head down and pressed his lips on his throat.

Taehyung rolled his head back, his eyes fluttering close, when he felt Jeongguk's lips traveling up to his jaw, leaving open mouthed kisses. He gripped his nape and pushed his head down, so that his face was now buried in his neck, just like Taehyung wanted it.

His other hand reached down, unbuckling his belt, before pulling his shirt out of his jeans and unbuttoning it. Jeongguk groaned against Taehyung's skin, when he felt his slender fingers trace his pecs and softly rub his bud, letting it harden against the other's cool index.

He pulled away, for their eyes to lock together, before Jeongguk softly pressed their foreheads together.

"Taehyung... just a moment..." He whispered, before crawling off the bed and the silver head's eyes just followed him, as he got rid of his jeans to leave himself in his boxers, and came back with a packet of condom.

Jeongguk pulled himself above Taehyung, his right hand resting beside Taehyung's head while the left, tucked a strand of his hair behind his ear.

"Where did they touch you?" 

Taehyung sobbed, tears running down his cheeks, when he registered Jeongguk's words in the softest of tone possible. 

The ravenette sighed, pulling off Taehyung's torn shirt, before bringing his face closer to the tear soaked one, for the other to run his hands up Jeongguk's arms slowly and finally resting them on his chest.

roulette;; k.v. (rewriting↻)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara