32.

Are you being safe? I love you my sweet Will.
- Mom.

Yes, I'm taking precautions. Layla is trying to help me get a job with her friend. Love you too.

That is so great, she has always been so helpful. Talk to you later, I have to work late tonight!

Talk later mom, have a good shift.

I put my phone down and decide on soaking in a bath with Epsom salt for a little while to calm my nerves. As I close my eyes in the warm water I begin to drift off to sleep as the warmth of the bath envelopes me. I don't dream about anything— at first, but another nightmare falls into place. I'm running through the forest, it's dark, cold, there's someone chasing me and I can't find my way out of the forest. I'm breathing heavily, I keep looking over my shoulder as I run to make sure whatever is chasing me isn't getting closer. But I can hear it and I can feel it getting closer to me.

I jolt awake from my sleep, the water isn't warm anymore— it's lukewarm, I guess a slept for a bit considering the water was nearly hot when I first got in. I grab a towel and wrap it around my body as I go to the bedroom to get dressed in something warm and comfortable— I go with long yoga pants and a sweater. As I walk into the kitchen I make myself a cup of tea as I grab my notepad and decide on sitting in the living room to watch the rain.

The tapping of the rain against the window causes my eyes to shut as I quickly pull myself back to my thoughts as the tv softly plays in the background in the living room. It has been a week since I last saw Regina at the coffee shop and so far no sightings of Dylan have been made from what she has told me— which is disappointing that he hasn't been caught yet. I'm trying not to think about it and failing.
I grab my notepad and begin writing about the incidents that have happened with Dylan from high school all the way till now. If anything were to ever happen to me because of him that caused me not to be... around anymore, I want this writing to be what sheds a light on what may of happened to me.

I abruptly stop writing and turn my attention to the ringing of my phone, the number isn't saved in my phone but it could be Layla's friend she was telling me about.

I answer it. "Hello?" The call is very staticky.

"Hello?" I say again.

"Hello, Willow." It's his voice.

The deep and familiar voice that makes my heart stop and my eyes widen. I swear the blood has left my face at this point.

"Dylan." I whisper in fear.

My voice is soft and timid which causes me to feel frustrated, I'm not supposed to let him know I'm afraid of him.

"Sorry about our last meet, I was... upset learning that you let another man in your life."
I can't speak. "Forgive me?" A low chuckle can be heard.

"The police are looking for you." My voice comes out stronger this time, I sound angry.

"I know that. But I wouldn't bet money on them finding me, I'm good at hiding." He chuckles again.

Before I can respond, the call ends and I gasp sharply as I quickly run to make sure every door and window is locked— thankfully it is. I call the police and tell them what happened, I give them the number that called me and they trace it to someone here in Forks.

My heart drops as I remain collected on the phone with the deputy, she gives me the number on her card and tells me to call her if anymore phone calls happen, our phone call ends and I curl up in a ball on the couch as I try to remain as calm as I can. The sound of the front door opening causes me to squeeze my eyes shut tightly.