15.

Paul sits up in bed showing off his perfectly toned body, he tiredly stretches and lays his head back down on the pillow. His arms wrap around my waist pulling me in closer to him. I grab my phone from the nightstand beside me and check the time, 11am. I sit up in bed moving from his warm embrace.

"Paul?"

"Hm?"

"I have to get home, I have work in two hours" A half smile plays on my lips.

He sits up in bed and throws on a t-shirt and a pair of jean shorts. He turns to me and smirks as he hands me my jeans and underwear, my cheeks feel warm remembering our intimate moment last night.

"Paul!" I squeak in embarrassment as I quickly slip on my underwear and jeans. Paul chuckles lowly and smirks.

"You look delicious by the way, you taste delicious as well" He murmurs lowly.

If my cheeks weren't red a moment ago- they are definitely red now, this kind of talk is foreign to me. I had dated in high school- yes but I had never done anything like I have done with him before. But the difference is- I trust him. We make our way to the kitchen and he turns on his coffee machine, the smell of freshly made coffee fills the house. There is a knock at the front door and he goes to open it, a woman with copper skin, raven dark hair, and light brown eyes. She smiles happily in the door way.

"Paul! How are you?!" She exclaims.

The woman wraps her arms around him and he hugs her back awkwardly. As she hugs him her eyes open and land on me, her eyes light up and she breaks away from her hug with Paul.

"Oh my goodness, you are simply gorgeous. I'm sorry, I'm being rude, I'm Paul's mother, Nelly." She says introducing herself.

"It's nice to meet you, I'm Willow." I reply shyly.

Nelly gives me a sweet smile as she turns to face Paul again, "So it's true! You do have a girlfriend."

"Mom what are you-" Paul begins.

"I dropped into town this morning and your father told me where you were living." She looks around the kitchen area and the dinning room, "Wow, it's a nice place you have here."

He scratches the back of his head and gives me a apologetic smile, I hide a laugh coming on as I sit back quietly not wanting to interfere.

"How have things been? Your father seems like he's doing well for himself." She says as she sits on the sofa in the living room, Paul stands between the kitchen and the living room.

"Yeah, he's fine. Things have been good—Willow and I were actually just about to leave, I have to take her home..." Paul states in a smooth tone.

His mom smiles at me and nods understandingly as she stands up from the sofa.

"I don't want to make you late then, it was lovely meeting you Willow. Call your mother sometime, Paul." She says placing a kiss on his cheek, I cover my mouth to hide a giggle. "I'll see you later!"

She closes the front door graciously and he turns to me with widened eyes of embarrassment.

"Well, that was embarrassing." He mumbles and shakes his head as he pulls two mugs from the cupboard and fills them with coffee.

"I thought she was very sweet." I reply truthfully- Paul hands me my coffee and I sip it.

"You have no idea. I mean, I love my mom but she can be a little... Much." He says shaking his head.

"I think it's nice that she came to see you." I tell him.

He sips his coffee.