❯ 𝙣 ; 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

hyunjin, i'm going to find minho, where is he?
chan asked him through the phone that was connected to his car bluetooth as he drove.
what? why? what's wrong?
hyunjin asked worried and chan kept glancing at the side to see the road clearer, getting frustrated at the traffic slowing him down.

seungmin overheard youngmi and ehwa talking a while ago about sending someone to get rid of him or something. i'm making sure he doesn't get hurt.
chan said and started to drive as the traffic finally moved. chan glanced at his phone getting a notification from hyunjin and tapped on it with his freehand.
i got his phone number you sent, i'm tracking his location. don't worry, i'll do anything i can.

i'm also on my way, how did that bitch find out about us!?
hyunjin said and chan sighed while frowning before both of them hung up.

minho was just waiting for the bus to arrive with changbin that morning after they finished packing up the stuff needed to be moved into changbin's new house.
so you live with him now?
changbin asked and the older glanced at him and frowned, nodding his head.
don't tell me both of you have fallen for each other.
changbin said and minho sighed.
i couldn't help it....

but he's getting married right? how long are you going to keep this up?
changbin placed his hand on minho's shoulder, the older who had a sullen look in his eyes. minho pursed his lips, not knowing what to say.
i know i shouldn't have let it come too far, but i just can't resist it whenever hyunjin asks me something. honestly, i'm scared, i'm scared that a time will come that i'd be too afraid to live without him, that i'd be too afraid to leave him, too in love to accept that what we have is temporary and we're just not meant to be together.

minho took in a shaking breath.
and i'm afraid that he fell in love with me knowing it just can't be but still tries giving me reasons to stay. if this goes too far then i don't know what to do. i don't want hyunjin to get hurt either, his future is planned, it's perfect, his life is perfect, until i came along and ruined it. i'm nothing compared to him, i don't know why it had to be him.
minho sighed, changbin patted his back and opened his arms to hug minho who was sinking in his hidden feelings.
sometimes i wish i just fell in love with you instead or something, but you're just too annoying.
minho muttered and changbin laughed, hugging him tighter.

so that's just it? you're accepting it just as it is?
changbin asked and stroked minho's hair as the older still had his face buried against the younger's shirt.
there's nothing i can do anyway....
they pulled apart and minho took a deep breath before he heard his phone buzzing.
he took his phone out and his eyebrows scrunched, seeing multiple messages from hyunjin.

[ hyunjinnie 🖕🐑❤ ]
minho

don't go anywhere

stay with changbin

wait for me or chan

youngmi found out

now she's after you

i'm almost there

if you see someone weird
get out of there if you
need to

minho was about to reply something when a familiar car abruptly stopped in front of them, the window went down and chan leaned in from the driver's seat.
you two get in the car! now!
chan said and minho grabbed changbin's hand towards the backseat. chan started to drive them out of there quite fast and he clenched his jaw, seeing another car following them from the side mirror.

fuck they caught us....
they could hear chan mutter and the two looked at each other confused.
youngmi found out? how? a-and who's chasing us?
minho asked worried and chan frowned.
we don't know either, but you're not safe right now minho, she's quite the psychopath when she doesn't get what she wants.

chan drove them for a long time, around closed places and random roads until the car following them didn't have the chance to catch up anymore. chan eventually found another path back into the city and he made them rest in his apartment unit.

chan made minho and changbin sit down and they all let out a sigh of relief. minho looked at chan grateful with a small smile.
thanks chan hyung, you were so cool back there.
he said and changbin grinned at him. chan chuckled and shook his head.
it's kinda my job as hyunjin's secret bodyguard anyway.
he smiled.

a couple of minutes later, chan opened the door and hyunjin came in and rushed towards to hug minho who smiled and hugged him back.
i was worried something happened to you.
hyunjin said and minho laughed.
chan hyung was able to save us on time, it's okay.
minho smiled.

chan let hyunjin and minho stay for a moment in his apartment while he takes changbin home.
minho smiled at a worried hyunjin and caressed his hand, he intertwined their fingers and hyunjin sighed.
she's way dangerous than you think. my ex girlfriend from college almost died because of her and i.... i just don't.... want anything happening to you......
hyunjin said quietly and minho's heart pounded against his chest, he didn't know if it was because his life was in danger or that hyunjin had an ex girlfriend he didn't know.

chan offered for you to stay here, i'll come pick you up tomorrow. i need to arrange things as soon as possible.
hyunjin kissed minho's forehead as chan arrived back. the younger glanced at chan and he smiled of reassurance before nodding. hyunjin looked at minho and sighed seeing the older also smiling at him telling him not to worry and hyunjin went out the apartment.

chan went to him and minho smiled at him as he placed down some food he got from take out. chan placed the box of food in the microwave to heat it up and sat beside minho on the couch.
can you tell me more about youngmi? you said she's kinda psychotic and hyunjin mentioned he had an ex girlfriend which i didn't know he had.
minho scrunched his nose and chan chuckled a little.

hyunjin liked someone in college, i was his senior at that time but i didn't know much about him till his mother hired me as his secret bodyguard so we became friends by then. she was seungmin's distant cousin so they met through him, let's just say youngmi found out about their relationship and ordered someone to run over her with a car but luckily i was there when it happened so she didn't get badly injured.
chan explained as minho listened.

they had to break up or else she would get hurt more and youngmi promised to not bother her in any way after that, but hyunjin had to transfer to a new college away from her. he was afraid of starting over a new committed relationship again but i guess you were a different case.
chan's lips curled to the side, minho frowned and sighed, he didn't know what to feel nor do. he wasn't that afraid of her, but if something bad happens he doesn't know how jeongin will handle it, much more survive without him. but minho wanted to risk a little more, besides, hyunjin won't last being by his side any longer than a couple of months, and hyunjin doesn't seem like he wants to let minho go yet. it made him scared, that one day as the time of their parting will close they'd go against it and cause trouble, much more minho affecting hyunjin in ways he wouldn't like.

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━

𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙥𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 : 𝟷𝟷𝙾𝟿𝟸𝙾

i'm cold and hungry :<<