❯ 𝙣 ; 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚠𝚘

minho woke up that morning, feeling a little empty and alone being without hyunjin or any company for the past three days. he got up and stretched out, looking beside at the glass sliding door of the veranda sighting the morning sun shining on the beach. he inhaled a deep breath, telling himself the day is going to be the usual and it's going to be okay, calming himself down from the previous night he was breaking down of anxiety and loneliness. he stood up after a few minutes of just breathing to start his day.

he made his way out the room to go to the kitchen and made a simple breakfast for himself, he took a quick shower and dressed in simple thin clothes to go out the beach. he got out and went down the stairs, proceeding to the garage to get the bike hyunjin got him and went on his way down the mountain ledge towards the small town, finally keeping his chest at a lighter feeling seeing all the different people making him feel like he wasn't alone at all. he stopped by his favorite fruit stall to buy some fruits and berries, greeting the old couple who owns the stall.
good morning mrs. choi, any new berries today?
he greeted at the lovely old lady who was running the stall that morning.

good morning to you too minho, i actually separated the best ones for you, here.
she smiled and handed minho a bag of the most fresh berries, with strawberries being ripe and juicy as minho would always request, knowing it was also hyunjin's favorite.
i plan to learn how to bake muffins today, i have nothing much to do.
minho placed the bag in the bike's basket.
i'll bring some for you when i finish them, thank you so much mrs. choi.
minho smiled brightly and she waved goodbye as minho biked his way to the beach.

minho parked his bike to the side with the other bicycles and skipped his way towards the sea, his toes touched the cool and clear shallow waters and he breathed out a happy breath. he engulfed the fresh sea breeze again, letting it out and feeling the beautiful privilege that is to breathe. he wondered if hyunjin was going to be back today, he usually visits him almost randomly but nonetheless minho doesn't mind. he made his way from the waters towards his bike and started to go back home.

he went up the stairs and into the house again to set the fruits and berries aside. minho went to the pool and jacuzzi to clean the water and garden the surrounding area of the beach beds. minho was starting to like these simple things he was doing, and hyunjin would always complement the little changes he did in the house, it was the only thing keeping minho company since he was alone there. he went back into the house and laid on the couch to watch tv for a while, texting hyunjin something in reply after the younger asked how he was doing.

that late afternoon minho heard someone knock on the door and he opened it, smiling brightly seeing felix and hugging him tight.
felix! i can't believe you visited me! how did you get here?
minho asked as he pulled away and the younger laughed.
i drove my way here with the directions chan hyung gave me, i missed baking with you minmin!
felix said and minho ushered him to the kitchen, pulling out the berries he bought and asked felix if he wanted to bake muffins.

the two spent their time laughing and talking as they baked, with felix teaching minho some tips and ways. minho was happy he was able to have someone to keep him company for the day, he will be honest, he's scared of being left alone. the more he was left alone, the more he drowns himself in his own thoughts that it makes his anxiety worse, felix's presence was enough to remind him that things are okay and he was okay. he had people he knew, people who knew him, and he wasn't alone.

they finished baking and felix rode behind minho's back on the bike as they went to the town nearby. they hung out and delivered the muffins they made to mrs. choi who thanked them for the offer and for using the berries she sells, she even gave felix a bag of berries for free. they walked by the beach, snacking on the leftover muffins and talking, with felix comforting minho in his current situation.