❯ 𝙪 ; 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

hyunjin's heart stopped beating as he turned around and bumped into minho who was walking towards the drink table. the older's eyes were shaking a little but he smiled and bowed politely, saying a small "i'm sorry, please excuse me" and walked off before hyunjin could've gotten a chance to talk to him.
he sighed and tried to get himself together, he stayed professional, and it looks like minho doesn't even want to address the situation to which he understands.

hyunjin's heart was pounding while he stood beside youngmi by the reception area, waiting for their guests overseas.
wh-what's he doing here?
youngmi gripped onto hyunjin's arm seeing minho walk towards them with soojin and hyunjae.
he's the special guest, the top model from paris.
hyunjin muttered, youngmi glanced up at him with a glare.
why didn't you tell me?
she snapped but hyunjin just rolled his eyes annoyed.
well you didn't ask.
he said bluntly.

they faked a smile and bowed at the three who also faked a smile and bowed back at them.
it's nice to meet you mr. hwang, your team did really well with the soiree arrangements.
hyunjae smiled and reached out his hand, hyunjin smirked and took it.
i thank you for the compliment mr. lee, it's nice to meet you too.
he said and gripped onto hyunjae's hand tighter, both of them tightened their grips that their hands started to shake while they glared at each other with fake smiles. minho frowned seeing them and gently pulled on hyunjae's arm, smiling at the older to calm him down and hyunjin felt hurt.

youngmi's eyes lit up seeing soojin after a while, they had been friends and youngmi thought soojin probably doesn't know about what happened to minho and hyunjin that's why she felt bad for her, but she didn't want to ruin minho and soojin's believed relationship so she didn't say anything.
soojinnie! you look so different! i almost didn't recognize you.
she smiled and soojin laughed a little.
have to give my boyfriend the credits for choosing my outfit tonight.
she said and hugged minho's arm.

minho and hyunjin's eyes met and the younger panicked before bowing and reaching out his hand.
it's a pleasure to meet you mr. lee, my team has told me a lot about you and your successful modeling career in paris.
hyunjin said trying not to stutter, he felt spark lighting up his entire body and he wanted to melt feeling minho's touch after a long time as the older took his handshake.
you too mr. hwang hyunjin.
he said warmly with a small smile, he glanced at youngmi and his smile went down, a small look of judgment now played on his face.
and you too ms. youngmi.
"i guess."
minho thought out and felt annoyed seeing youngmi shooting him a slight glare.

minho's eyes widened a bit and his heart sunk in his chest seeing the promise ring the only one on hyunjin's ring finger as he still held his hand.
you can let go of my hand now mr. hwang.
he said teasingly with a brighter smile at hyunjin who was still staring at him, the younger snapped out his thoughts and panicked before letting go of minho's hand.

sorry to keep our conversation short but we have to meet up with mr. choi who asked to see us, thank you for inviting us and we'll continue our conversation in a while.
hyunjae said. they bowed to each other and minho even made a bitch face to youngmi who had her fist clenched at him, not trying to hide her glare anymore. hyunjae placed his hands on minho's shoulders protectively as the younger turned around to walk away, glancing at hyunjin who frowned at them.

don't even think about talking to him.
youngmi told hyunjin but he rolled his eyes, shrugging off her grip before walking the other direction.
whatever.
he said and youngmi chased after him who walked away towards the other guests.