❯ 𝙣 ; 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

minho woke up that morning feeling his head a bit throbbing and eyes still puffy as the sunshine touched his eyelids. a sigh escaped his lips as he woke up already tired and he turned around to the empty space beside him, feeling his heart sink remembering what had happened the night before.
he slowly sat up from the bed, rubbing the sleep away from his eyes and wrapping the comforter over him as he hugged himself, he felt cold and alone, a feeling he was used to but already really tired of.

he got down from the bed and walked his way out the bedroom and towards the dining table where something caught his attention. there was a breakfast ready on a tray, some orange juice and a rose on a vase. minho took out the little note taped on the vase and read it :

i'm really sorry for last night,
i don't remember much of what i did but i didn't mean to hurt you.

please accept my apology (T_T)
it's your favorite breakfast :DD

i love you, minho ♡

— h. hj

minho smiled a little to himself, feeling his heart warming up and finally beating to a normal pace. he placed the note down on the table and started to eat the breakfast hyunjin made him, still nicely warm and delicious, exactly to his liking to which hyunjin probably mastered by now.

minho went on ahead and got himself ready, taking a warm bubble bath of strawberry and vanilla before dressing up nicely for the day. he went out the house with his bike and decided to go see the town to help him relax and get himself together.
the way hyunjin acted that night and the things he said still left a deep wound in his heart, but he wouldn't understand unless hyunjin tells him to. the longer and more he dwells on these thoughts, the more he'd jump into conclusions and only worsen his anxiety that's why he tries to tell himself that it'll be alright.

he wondered if hyunjin was alright that night, he never came home drunk and visibly out clubbing, he wondered if something had happened before he went home but minho was too afraid to ask for now. he wants to let these questions and thoughts aside but being by himself and as a person who overthinks things, it wasn't really that easy.

the things jeongin told him the other day still lingered in the back of his mind. did minho perhaps love too much so sacrifice his own respect and love for himself? was he happy? was he really okay with everything?
minho wouldn't know because suffering was only normal to him and he's torn between staying and leaving, he couldn't let go nor hold onto hyunjin and he didn't know what to do when the day they'd part would finally come. the thought of hyunjin finally falling out of love for him hurt him more than he realized.

he watched the sea crash near him on the stone wall he sat on, drenching his hand and he lifted it up, seeing the beautiful promise ring shimmer under the sunlight. minho sighed and held the ring before kissing it. he realized that hyunjin's love alone was worth it to suffer for and it made him stay.

he turned his attention back onto the sea, sighing to himself as the seabreeze blew on him, the waves crashing in one with his train of thoughts. hyunjin loved this place and so did he, it was their haven and a place they started to call home.
minho heard a shutter behind and he glanced at a guy out with his camera standing not too far off where he sat visibly taking a picture of him.
s-sorry! you're just too pretty i couldn't help it.....
he muttered the last part but minho heard him.

the guy went near him and leaned onto the wall minho sat.
so um, i'm actually a manager of a modeling agency and— hey, you kinda look familiar.
he said and minho looked at him, minho's expression lifted up a bit.
you too.
minho simply said and the guy took out a calling card from his pocket before giving it to minho.
lee hyunjae?
(using his stage name bc there are too many jaehyuns :DD stan tbz)