❯ 𝙪 ; 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

hyunjin watched as minho slept beside him, a few inches apart on the bed but the older was already comfortable under the covers. minho's back faced him, the same as the last time they shared one bed. he reached out, almost touching minho's shoulder when he retracted his hand back not wanting to wake the older from his slumber.

he couldn't sleep that night, his back was flat against the mattress and covers halfway up his body hearing minho's little snores. he stared at the blank ceiling, waiting for time to pass by or until he's able to find his sleep.

minho woke up that morning, the sunrays now peaking against the giant glass doors of his balcony. he turned to the side and saw hyunjin still peacefully sleeping, a small smile now made its way on his lips and he got off the bed, placing the covers comfortably on hyunjin.
he walked towards the shower in his room, relaxing under the warm waters and sighing, still thinking about all the problems that had happened yesterday.

hyunjin could hear a faint sound of the shower running as he woke up and he sat up the bed, rubbing the sleep away from his eyes. he glanced at minho who just got out of the shower wearing comfortable clothes and drying his hair with a small towel. he smiled at hyunjin, walking towards him and bent down to his level.
good morning.
he giggled and hyunjin smiled back.
good morning.

we have a ball to attend later prince charming, you should probably go.
minho said and sat beside hyunjin on the bed, the younger frowned at him.
you'll see hyunjae again, are you sure you'll be okay? i know you're the main focus of the event but i can find ways to
hyunjin stopped and smiled hearing minho laugh lightly at him.
i've only just had my heart broken hyunjin, it's no big deal now, it was broken way before then already anyway.
minho sighed and pulled hyunjin from the bed by his arm.

you can borrow my clothes for a while! i have something perfect for you!
minho clapped his hands together and ran towards his walk in closet, he ushered hyunjin in and the younger gawked.
wow, you're really a model.
he said making minho giggle, the space wasn't too big but two walls were hanger racks of clothes, one wall had shelves of pants and the other wall had jewelries and other accessories. the center had a small upholstered couch and on the ceiling hung a small wood made chandelier.

minho made hyunjin sit on the couch while he looks for something to let hyunjin borrow.
no.
hyunjin frowned seeing minho hold up a bright neon yellow sweater with a minion's face on it. he laughed and took some brown shorts and gave it to hyunjin who was shaking his head.
anything but this please ~ this will be embarrassing!
hyunjin whined.

minho straddled himself against the younger's lap and wrapped his arms around his neck, hyunjin gasped and his eyes went wide, he could feel heat rising up his cheeks as minho smirked down on him.
i won't let you out my house if you don't wear it.
minho said innocently, hyunjin gulped and gently pushed minho off his lap.
don't scare me like that minho, fine, jeongin gave this to you didn't he?
hyunjin asked and minho laughed.
changbin actually, i asked him to get me a yellow shirt but he gave me THIS.

hyunjin narrowed his eyes seeing minho covering his mouth trying not to laugh as he stood like a sim in the middle of his closet.
you look- pfft- AHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHA YOU LOOK CUTE!
minho squished hyunjin's cheek while laughing.
i look like a fucking highlighter!
hyunjin pouted, minho took a few steps back, examining hyunjin's look.
hmmm, not digging the brown shorts— LET'S GET YOU IN AN OVERALLS! OH! AND A BUCKET HAT TOO!

MINHO NO!
hyunjin facepalmed as minho pulled some overalls out of one of the racks and a white bucket hat.
i'm not letting you out my house until you look the way i want you to.
minho said seriously as he strapped hyunjin's overalls tight making the younger flinch.
that's a condition, mr. hwang.
he smirked up at hyunjin who stared at him with surprised eyes.