❯ 𝙣 ; 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

it has been a while since our families have dinner together, hyunjin and youngmi seem to be getting closer than ever.
hyunjin's mom commented and he had to resist the urge to roll his eyes so he just spun the wine on his glass before sipping a bit of it.

youngmi smiled brightly and asked for another toast.
hyunjin and i are together all the time mrs. hwang, i'm pretty sure we're getting used to each other's presence now so we won't have to worry about it after the marriage.
she said sweetly making both their fathers smile, hyunjin's dad looked at him who had his head hung low still not saying anything.
hyunjin, say something, you've been quiet for a while.
he said smiling forcedly, hyunjin looked at him and his father's eyes glared daggers at him to at least say something.

it is true youngmi is always by my presence, that i can't make up what personal space is anymore.
he said politely and sweet with a smile earning confused looks from the others, youngmi's eyed widened but she had to suppress her hurt feelings.
i think what hyunjin meant is that they're already into their personal spaces trying to get to know each other deeply. youth these days have a lot of play on their words.
hyunjin's mom laughed lightly clearly panicking.

hyunjin was the only one who still hadn't finished his dinner, the others already having a small chat and conversations about the future hyunjin wasn't interested about. hyunjin felt his phone buzz and he smiled seeing minho texting him.

[ baby minho 😚 ❤ ]
hey

i'll be going
out after work

plus seungmin
said ur busy
tonight
so i'll just
go home
by myself

take care :D
sent. 7:28 pm.

hyunjin smiled seeing the text message, youngmi glanced at him from the corner of her eyes seeing hyunjin's attention glued to his phone as he typed back a reply. she frowned as hyunjin stood up and bowed in sorry.
i apologize for i won't be staying long for dinner, my secretary told me of an urgent predicament needed to be fixed regarding the upcoming launching and i am needed back in the company immediately. i thank you all for your time and again, i'm sorry.
hyunjin bowed again and walked off, clearly pleased with himself.

hyunjinnie is so dedicated to his work isn't he? how charming.
youngmi's mother smiled and youngmi looked down on her empty plate with a frown, sighing to herself.
"yeah... work."

minho waved goodbye to his coworkers on his late part time job that friday night and walked on his way when he saw hyunjin's car stop by in front of him.
he watched hyunjin confused as the younger got out the car and walked towards him.
hyunjin? i thought you were busy, i can go home by myself.
minho said but hyunjin just smiled at him.
don't worry about it.
he said before grabbing minho's bag, slinging it over his shoulder and holding the older's hand to usher him over to his car.

where do you plan to go out tonight anyway? don't tell me you're seeing someone.
hyunjin said and minho laughed.
stop being so paranoid about that will you? i'm going to the mall to buy some decorative supplies for packaging, felix invited me over again tomorrow to help him since he got a huge delivery order coming up this sunday. hopefully the shops are still open.
minho told him, hyunjin nodded his head in relief.

they stopped by the mall and went to the craft shop where hyunjin helped minho pick out some ribbons and added decorations. they walked out and minho made them stop by a bakeshop to buy decorative parchment paper, he grabbed a few rolls of pastel parchment with printed cartoon animals and hyunjin found it cute seeing minho's eyes sparkling as he was picking out the designs.

thank you for coming with me today, i didn't mean to bother you.
minho apologized as they walked with their hands filled with shopping bags.
hyunjin smiled and walked beside him a little closer.
i told you, it's okay. i'd rather spend my time with you here than where i'm supposed to be right now.
hyunjin said and minho nodded his head, his cheeks flushed a bit.

hyunjin dropped minho off his apartment, standing by the door with him to bring the rest of the shopping bags inside and they placed it down. minho huffed out a sigh before turning to look at hyunjin with a grateful smile.
thanks again, i can take it from here. you should go on ahead.
he said.
hyunjin held onto minho's waist and kissed him, the older closed his eyes and kissed back, wrapping his arms around the younger's neck. hyunjin ushered them in the apartment and closed the door behind them.

hyunjin's tongue slipped out his mouth and minho let it enter his as hyunjin pushed him against the wall. he moaned a little into hyunjin's mouth and he could feel him smiling, hyunjin placed kisses onto minho's soft skin on his neck, with minho tangling his fingers and ruffling hyunjin's soft raven hair. hyunjin stopped and breathed in for a moment, inhaling minho's scent as they held each other.
i don't want to go yet.
hyunjin whispered causing minho to let out a face of confusion.
why? you should go home.
minho said, a few silent moments passed, just hyunjin breathing in minho's presence and the younger hugged him tighter.
i'm already home.

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━

𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙥𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 : 𝟷𝙾𝟹𝟷𝟸𝙾
hello beautiful people !!
i'm taking a break for a while so this is the last time i'll update twice a day for now, but since i have a lot of chapters already drafted i'll update once a day instead of twice (sorry my queens) to lessen the drafts. have a good day everyone i love you !! ♡

thank you for 1k reads !! that was fast omg :OO

- sea