❯ 𝙣 ; 𝚘𝚗𝚎

hyunjin sighed and threw the paperworks he had to do across his desk table, rubbing his temples visibly stressed out. he moved his chair and turned around to watch the tangerine sunset sky on the huge glass window of his office behind him, watching the busy city underneath and buildings across of theirs.

a knock was heard on his door and hyunjin went back to his desk, grabbing a remote and pressing a button to unlock the door of his office. his secretary came in holding his phone and a few papers in his other hand.
mr. hwang, your father wants to speak to you and these are the marriage papers you need to check and sign.
he said and hyunjin looked at him for a second with a sigh.
i don't want to see those bullshit seungmin, tell my father go sign it himself if he wants to partner up with that company so bad.

b-but mr. hwang—

give me that phone, let me speak to him.
he said and seungmin walked towards hyunjin anxiously, seeing the older looking furious.
take these papers back asshole, i'm not doing it.
hyunjin said through the phone after snatching it away from seungmin. the younger just looked at him with a frown, hugging his work tablet while he listens to them arguing.

hyunjin hung up after a few minutes of yelling and arguing and sighed deeply to trying to calm himself down.
hyunjin, if you're too worked up today. i'll do your extra papers and work so you can go relax for a while.
seungmin told him. hyunjin looked at him distressed for a moment before arranging his papers and schedule so seungmin knows what to do.
you sure seungmin? you've got a lot to do too.
hyunjin looked at him with a frown but the younger just smiled telling him it's fine.

hyunjin stood up and grabbed his blazer, placing it on his arm as seungmin neared the older's desk table, arranging the messed up stuff hyunjin had on his desk.
honestly hyunjin, fix and organize your stuff sometimes, what will you do without me?
seungmin huffed and hyunjin just laughed.
i'll raise your salary as much as i can just so you won't switch companies, so you're basically stuck here taking care of everything for me forever.
he said smiling cheekily at his best friend and seungmin rolled his eyes.

also, youngmi is here.
seungmin sighed and hyunjin abruptly had a glare on his face.
what's that bitch doing here!?
hyunjin said angrily causing seungmin to look at him bewildered.
hyunjin don't say that! she's your fiancé!

what does she want this time?
the older sighed and held his forehead, seungmin stacked up the papers and scanned his tablet.
well she didn't say anything. but then again, i asked her one time and she told me i shouldn't ask anymore because she's "the future ceo's fiancé anyway" so she basically owns this place.
seungmin rolled his eyes, his fingers up doing quote on quote signs.

so goddamn annoying!
hyunjin huffed out and seungmin chuckled and nodded his head. hyunjin was about to leave, when he looked back at seungmin who was starting to work on his paperwork on his desk.
we can leave that work for next time, you don't wanna come have fun with me and get our mind off things?
hyunjin asked and the younger looked up at him.
no thanks, i promised felix we'll have a movie date later.
seungmin blushed and hyunjin nodded.

where do you plan to go anyway?
seungmin asked and hyunjin thought out for a moment.
maybe just clubbing, go drink a couple of shots and mess with a few girls. i need to rub off youngmi's clings on me.
hyunjin said and seungmin clicked his tongue with unamused eyes.
wonder what's it like being straight.
he said nonchalantly making hyunjin laugh.

i messaged chan hyung to distract youngmi for a while, you better hurry if you don't want her to catch you.... again.
seungmin said and hyunjin nodded his head, thanking seungmin before going out his office.

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━

𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙥𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 : 𝟷𝙾𝟸𝟺𝟸𝙾
skrrt pull up in the coupe beep beep