❯ 𝙪 ; 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎

shit. hyunjin thought out after seeing minho that early night in the clothing store he was at, he crouched down to hide, walking towards the exit of the store when minho caught him.
hi hyunjin! .... what.... what are you doing?
he asked confused leading hyunjin to stop and stand up, rubbing the nape of his neck and laughing embarrassed.
minho! what a coincidence! well i don't wanna bother your shopping so i should probably go—

do you think this ivory shirt looks better on me or this beige one?
minho asked, looking back and forth between each light cotton longsleeves shirts he held in his arms.
hyunjin frowned and took a look at them.
you honestly look good in both shades, hmmm, we can get you a cream colored one. i think it'd look best on you.
hyunjin said.

great! come help me out then.
minho placed one of the shirts on his one arm so he could grab hyunjin by the wrist with the other and they walked towards where he got the shirts from. hyunjin mentally smacked himself after his plan of escaping minho backfired before he could even execute it.

minho put back the longsleeves onto the rack and went to search for a cream colored one, his eyes sparkled seeing the said shirt and took it from the rack.
hyunjin, you don't mind helping me out right? i left most of my clothes back in paris and i have to look presentable all the time but i suck at choosing clothes. hyunjae hyung's working late tonight so he wasn't able to come with me.
minho asked with a frown, hyunjin's face heated up. shit what should i do what should i do? he chanted. feelings go away i can't simp right now

hyunjinnie?
minho asked and waved his hand in front of hyunjin who was staring into space.
or if i'm bothering you it's alright, the female staff offered her assistance when i came here anyway

n-no! of course i'll help you out! i'll get you runway ready.
hyunjin walked with minho, pushing him by his back towards the other racks of clothes. hyunjin was able to get minho a number of nice pieces to make good outfits, also taking in mind minho's simple style choice and the season at the moment.

minho was just swiping through the new collection they had and his eyes lit up when he saw something.
hyunjin do you think i'd look good with a skirt?
he asked and hyunjin choked on air, he turned to face minho who was holding up a pretty blue plaid tennis skirt with sparkling eyes.

you.... want to wear a skirt?
hyunjin asked, a blush now creeping up his cheeks.
not that i know of, but i saw jisung wearing one like this on his instagram and he looked really good, specially with his tiny little waist and anime girl legs.
minho giggled and put the skirt back.
i don't think it'll look good on me though.

i think i might just pass out if i saw you wearing a skirt. hyunjin thought out and lightly slapped his cheeks that were growing too hot.

they went to the counter and minho gave his card, hyunjin helped him carry the shopping bags out and minho looked at him.
i need accessories too and i plan to visit felix, i heard he likes earrings.
minho smiled sweetly at hyunjin who sighed, giving in and agreeing to accompany him earning an excited smile from minho. he clapped his hands happily and pulled on hyunjin's wrist to the jewelry store.

the younger helped out picking a couple of necklaces, earrings and rings minho would only use during photoshoots or events, knowing minho doesn't really wear accessories. he got felix some little golden sun earrings and they went out the store, walking around the mall.

hey, i had fun today.
minho said softly as they walked with shopping bags in hand, hyunjin smiled at him telling him he also had fun. he was trying to resist minho for a while now to save his poor heart, but he would admit, deep inside he wanted to spend time with minho longer.
since you helped me out tonight, dinner's on me. let's just drop these off my car.
minho suggested and hyunjin nodded his head as they went out the mall and into the parking lot where they dropped all the shopping bags in minho's car.

minho got them a private space in the restaurant at the very top floor of the mall, it had lanterns hanging on the corners of the walls, a giant window sighting the city below, potted plants on the side, soft music, and an arc leading out to the main restaurant and other private restaurant spaces. minho placed down the menu and glanced at hyunjin with a smile.
have you decided on what you will order?
he asked and hyunjin nodded his head, minho rung the small bell on the table and a waiter came in a few moments later to get their orders.

they talked for a little while waiting for the food to arrive, not a single heavy or awkward atmosphere downed upon them, it was comfortable and they even broke into little laughs. telling stories and catching up to each other, forgetting the past for a short moment and talking things out like friends. hyunjin hadn't felt whole in a long time, he genuinely feels happy after living three years of guilt and regret. he thought that minho still hadn't changed, he matured a lot, but he still hadn't changed. he was still the same person he loved all those years ago.

minho was surprised at how much hyunjin had differ from when they last met, he matured the most in the both of them but breaking into their deeper conversations and spending time with hyunjin longer now that they've had time, minho realizes hyunjin was still as caring and sweet as he was before. he liked his little change, and he liked the things that stayed the same.

in secret they purposely tried to slow down their time together, hoping to extend the night, not wanting to part ways and go home yet.

they both thanked the staff in the restaurant before leaving. they parted ways in the parking lot, waving a small goodbye and shared smiles at each other before going into their separate cars. on the drive home, a smile couldn't help but stay in hyunjin's face, it brings him back to all the memories and feelings he felt when they were younger. times when they were all about each other and foolish enough to duel destiny for their love that came to a tragic road in the end.

he heard a notification from his phone after taking a shower, sitting on his bed in the apartment he lives whenever he didn't want to see youngmi for a while.

[ minho ]
hi hyunjin
hope you got home safe
thanks again <3
sent. 9:43 pm.

hyunjin immediately smiled, sending a reply to the older before plopping on the bed. he sighed and stared at the ceiling, phone on his chest and grinning like crazy.

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━
𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙥𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 : 𝟷𝟸𝟸𝟼𝟸𝙾

ang rupok hyonjen—
aHEEEEEEE

just the other day skz killed me with cuteness for skzoo and just a few hours ago they killed me with their my house cover LIKE WHO TF ALLOWED THEM TO A T T A C C ME LIKE THAT? sumbong ko kayo sa mameh ko

minho's doing the most these days and i feel like i'm deadass cheating on jeongin for him :>>>

anyways how were ur holidays?
i ate a lot ಥ⌣ಥ