❯ 𝙪 ; 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

a sigh could only escape hyunjin's lips as he looked around the venue, he knew his mother had ripped minho out the invites but deep inside he was hoping the older would show up, probably giving him a sign, the day wasn't over and that kept hyunjin hope.

he stood by the altar with seungmin beside him and felix on the front seats, hyunjae didn't end up going either. seungmin was also looking around, trying to find someone and tapping his foot impatiently, he didn't mean to be disrespectful but this wedding was absolute rubbish to him so he checked his phone shamelessly to send a an aggressive text, earning a small smile from hyunjin as he saw him from the corner of his eyes.

felix saw this and sent a slight glare to the younger and he chuckled before putting his phone back into his pocket and stood quietly beside hyunjin. before the wedding started, hyunjin's mother stood beside hyunjin, smiling proudly at his son for the first time and it caught hyunjin off guard. was this all worth it? hyunjin asked himself, treasuring every moment his mom gave him with love only for this moment in the last twenty seven years of his life.

his father stood on the corner in a wheelchair and honored smile, nodding at hyunjin and he bowed back. hyunjin took one last look at the entrance of the venue, but no one else came and another sigh escaped him.

the wedding started and he and seungmin stiffened up, smiling at their relatives walking down the aisle. youngmi came in last, her hand around her father's arm in a beautiful white gown and veil. she stared at hyunjin, she had dreamt of this day since she was born, but she asked herself why does her smile seemed so forced, as forced as hyunjin's smile was.

they looked at each other as she reached him and they bowed to her father before standing in front of the officiant side by side and head hung quite low.
ladies, gentlemen and dear guests, we are gathered here today to witness a momentous occasion of mr. hwang hyunjin and ms. kwon youngmi.
even their names don't match as they are and it left a bitter taste in youngmi's tongue.

hyunjin was in a daze the rest of the ceremony, his mind somewhere else and his ears not hearing much of what the officiant had to say.
if there is one who objects to their union, speak now or forever hold your peace.
hyunjin could hear him say, his eyes darted to the side trying to see behind him, his ears in focus, waiting for someone, waiting for him. but no one came to object, he could see seungmin sighing from a few feet next to him, also in disappointment. hyunjin wanted to object himself but his father's gaze burned from behind him and it kept him on the ground.

vows came and youngmi stared at hyunjin with unreadable eyes but she spoke fairly gentle.
hyunjin sighed and said his vows, scripted and monotone that bitterly left his lips.
kwon youngmi, do you, take hwang hyunjin as your lawfully wedded husband?
the officiant asked and youngmi hesitated.
i do.
she sighed and smiled sincerely at hyunjin, her hopes bringing up again than when the ceremony started.

hwang hyunjin, do you, take kwon youngmi as your lawfully wedded wife?
the officiant asked again, hyunjin opened his mouth to speak, he felt stares burning his soul to ashes and his throat felt dry but he forced to swallow the stinging lump.
i-i d-

STOP THE FUCKING WEDDING!
a girl's voice shouted after the doors had opened, she was dressed in a formal gown and a few other men ran behind her with another girl. it was soojin who had yelled and she smirked, holding shuhua's hand while she walked to the side. hyunjae, juyeon, chan and jeongin nodded at minho with reassuring smiles and he walked in the silent room while youngmi and hyunjin stared at them with mouths agape.

wasn't he out the guest list? who brought him in?
someone whispered and seungmin smirked after a sigh of relief.
i did.
he said, catching felix's gaze and the older gave him a proud smile, thanking his husband dearly.
but i didn't expect he'd actually come.
he said quietly at hyunjin who stared at him.

hyunjin's mother stood from her seat angrily and made her way towards minho to stop him.
lee minho didn't i tell you to leave us alone.
she gritted her teeth and minho looked at her with piercing eyes and he stood his ground.
i'll leave if he asks me to.
minho told her, glancing at hyunjin who was still staring in shock.

hyunjin?
youngmi asked and he glanced at her, she smiled comforting with a defeated sigh.
go to him, it's okay.
she said softly and he smiled thankfully at her.

hyunjin broke away from her hand and walked down the altar, his eyes not wanting to leave minho's gaze. he got in closer and his mother walked towards him.
hyunjin what are you-

enough mom.
he told her off harshly and walked closer towards minho who looked at him with his heart racing fast. hyunjin pulled on minho's collar and kissed him passionately in front of all those people who let out unison gasps.

they were both on their own world, kissing like there was nobody else in the room. a blazing fire ignited in the both of them unaware of the people gasping or those who tried to protest of their shared love. that feeling inside, hyunjin felt like it was a taste of freedom, and for once he didn't feel like a coward anymore, he felt brave, showing the world who he really loved as his tongue tasted the sweetness of minho's lips.

seungmin walked over at felix who hugged him, chan pulled jeongin closer as they watched hyunjin and minho. soojin sighed, smiling at shuhua beside her and hyunjae and juyeon looked at each other with warm smiles.

they pulled apart, minho looking at hyunjin with pure shock but the younger could only laugh and intertwine their hands together. the moment minho's warmth touched him, the burns of his family's gazes dispersed into ashes, minho's touch making him feel so safe on the ground they chose to stand on together. hyunjin's heart never felt so light and free as he stared lovingly at minho smiling at him.

i'm so proud of you.
minho whispered and cupped the younger's cheek, hyunjin didn't spare a single glance at anyone else, his eyes won't dare leave his lover's beautiful brown eyes that held more than his own universe.
i'm proud of us.
hyunjin told him and held his hand tighter, selfishly not wanting to ever let go.

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━
𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙥𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 : 𝙾𝟷𝟷𝟽𝟸𝟷
yes.
this was inspired by malec because malec is superior and who ever protests shall FITE ME

anyways it was really satisfying writing this chapter hope u guys liked it !! ♡

- sea