❯ 𝙣 ; 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎

hyunjin woke up after the morning sunlight touched the brinks of his eyes, he smiled seeing minho looking beautiful as always, sleeping next to him. he sighed and brushed the hair away from his eyes and tucked it behind his ear. he leaned in to press his lips against the older's forehead and watched him sleep, knowing he must've been tired from last night.

hyunjin got out the bathroom and dressed himself in his office wear. he turned around and glanced at minho still sleeping peacefully, looking tiny and fragile wrapped in the thick white covers and comforter of their shared bed. minho stirred up and hyunjin glanced at him again, seeing the older sitting up a little from the bed and rubbing his eyes, hyunjin smiled. "cute."

hyunjin walked towards him and handed him a sweater and boxers to dress him up, minho looked up at him with sleepy eyes, skin full of love bites of hyunjin's claims.
what time is it? you're not late for work aren't you?
minho asked in a soft morning voice and hyunjin smiled.
i'll come back here later again, i want to spend some time with you.
hyunjin said and fixed up minho's messed hair a bit.

minho walked with hyunjin to the door. hyunjin turned around and hugged minho who was left surprised, he smiled and hugged back, melting into hyunjin's warm embrace. hyunjin giggled and kissed minho's forehead, he loved how their heights were just enough for perfect forehead kisses. hyunjin went out the door and minho walked towards the giant window, sighting hyunjin going in his car and he waved goodbye as he left, the sun already up high in the sky. he sighed and made his way towards the living room to make himself busy.

where are you hiding him? are you two still together?
youngmi asked as she barged into hyunjin's office after almost a month of being forbidden to enter. hyunjin glanced at her with a visible glare and he clicked his tongue.
what the fuck are you doing here?
he snapped and violently stacked up his papers, youngmi crossed her arms.
if i find out you're still seeing him and when i find him, i can—

what? what can you do? i'm not going to marry you if you tried. he's gone now okay? he's far away where i can't see him like how you forcefully made me do with seonhee now please leave me alone. you win, are you happy now?
hyunjin gritted his teeth, taking youngmi back. her eyes softened and made her way towards hyunjin and gently played with his hair while smiling.

i don't care at all about him as long as you're not seeing him anymore. you don't have to be mad at me hyunjinnie. we can be happy if you just loved me back, just wait till the wedding and you won't have to look for anyone else other than me, okay?
she said sweetly and leaned to kiss him, hyunjin just gave in and kissed back, biting back the bitter taste in his tongue and feeling disgusted at that current moment.

she pulled apart with a happy smile on her face and linked her arm with him.
let's go out tonight, i heard you're leaving early today.
she asked and hyunjin sighed.
i'm going to seungmin's place today, we're working on another business proposal needed two months from now.
he said bluntly and youngmi pouted.
okay then.
she said with her eyes sparkling mischief and left the office to go to ehwa's.

hyunjin clicked something on his desk and notified chan.
that late afternoon until the sun was setting, hyunjin drove his old car to seungmin's place, with chan already driving his new one to seungmin's apartment a few hours before. he could sight youngmi's car trailing behind him from a while back and he sighed of stress.
he went into the apartment building and rode up the elevator towards seungmin and felix's shared apartment.

i swear! she won't leave me alone!
hyunjin complained and the three other boys looked at him concerned. felix handed him a plate of brownies and a glass of juice, hyunjin thanked him before happily munching on the sweet treats.
she's ruining your plans as always. you seemed really excited this morning to leave work.
seungmin said from the dining area and chan smiled while shaking his head.
i was supposed to ask minho officially on a date tonight but ugh! that bitch's always watching me!
hyunjin munched on another brownie.