❯ 𝙪 ; 𝚜𝚒𝚡

minho made his way towards the choi's company building that morning, he parked the car on the reserved spot and assistants went with him up the project floor. he bowed at the assistants who came with him and made his way to find hyunjae's office room. the entire floor had busy employees and secretaries all caught up with their own work as minho looked around all of them while walking.

hyunjae's spot was on the farthest corner near the window, he went towards his office and quietly opened the glass door, tiptoeing his way towards the older who's attention was full on the work tablet he was digitally drawing at. he crept behind him and wrapped his arms around the older, catching him off guard and both let out a little laugh.
i baked you some cupcakes and bought coffee.
minho said and placed down a small pink paperbag on hyunjae's desk.

minho sat on the desk, rummaging through the paperbag and hyunjae's eyes sparkled seeing the berry cupcake minho made decorated with vanilla frosting and strawberries on top. he was about to take it when minho snatched it back.
give me a kiss first.
minho smirked, hyunjae pouted and reached for the cupcake again but minho just distanced it more.
b-but, you know there are security cameras all around mr. choi's company.
hyunjae mumbled like a child.

minho rolled his eyes and pulled down the cupcake liner and fed the older who seemed satisfied by the sweet treat.
you're getting better every time, this is so good!
hyunjae exclaimed.

hyunjae went back to work, with minho swinging his legs back and forth while he still sat on the desk. he glanced at the digital art on hyunjae's tablet and his face scrunched.
what'chu working on?
he asked and hyunjae glanced at him, his eyes sparkling excitedly as he showed minho his works to which the younger found adorable at how hyunjae was so dedicated to his job.

aside from the models, my part in the joint project is to take in the design suggestions of the hwang's company and plan it out on a model figure. this is the draft of a couple of what soojin will be wearing, and this is the draft of yours.
a smile made it's way onto minho's face seeing the light digital sketch of him wearing a couple of newly designed clothes and he twirled his fingers around hyunjae's hair.
i love it, it looks so pretty.

hyunjae chuckled and swiped the tablet with his stylus, he glanced at minho who was busy playing with his hair and smiled a little.
it'll look prettier once you actually have it on, these designs are almost finished now, the only thing we need to do is wait for mr. choi's team to make them and then we'll hold a photoshoot for you and soojinnie, some of our models will also join us to promote the side design line and by the end of the project if it becomes successful, which it surely will, we'll be co-hosting a summer-fall gala.
hyunjae said excitedly and minho giggled seeing the older happy.

hyunjin passed by hyunjae's office and frowned seeing him and minho laughing together through the glass door. it's been a week since they started to work on the same building and it was obvious there was something going on between them. the only thing hyunjin could do was to have a couple of glances and watch minho from afar every time he came into the company, if he would, he would always be by hyunjae's office space. he wanted to talk to him but he kept holding himself back, things are heavy over them and it's been a long time, hyunjin doesn't want to seem desperate now that he knows minho already had someone else. 

he gripped onto the stack of papers he had to discuss with hyunjae unfortunately, bracing himself together with a pained breath and he knocked on the glass door. they stopped laughing and hyunjae looked up at him, giving him the permission to enter his office space and hyunjin followed. he took heavy and weary steps, getting closer to both of them and minho looking at him with a gentle smile.
your assistant told me we had some things to discuss about project d9, don't worry this will be quick.
hyunjin sat on the chair as ushered by hyunjae and flipped through the papers, head hung low under minho's presence.

i just finished the drafts, since you're here, why don't you check them out so we can submit them afterwards?
hyunjae offered and hyunjin nodded before leaning onto the desk to see the designs hyunjae showed him from his tablet. a smile made it's way onto hyunjin's lips as he looked at the designs, going through details with the stylus and hyunjae taking glances, anxious if he would like them since the hwangs were known for their high standards.
you did a really good job mr. lee.
hyunjin said making hyunjae smile.
he looks so pretty.
he added and hyunjae's smile turned to a frown, minho couldn't help but smile a little, a hint of blush now creeping up his cheeks at the sudden compliment.

there are other models as well.
hyunjae said quickly and swiped the screen to show the other models making hyunjin blink a few times before nodding his head, snapping out his thoughts and going through them seriously. minho swung his legs back and forth awkwardly on the desk he sat, the other two having a serious discussion on the draft works and the atmosphere's tension was getting a bit too heavy that it kinda amused him for some reason.

would you like a cupcake mr. hwang?
minho offered with a sweet voice and hyunjin almost jumped from his seat after minho had called out to him, he opened his mouth to say something but no sound came out so he just nodded his head and took the cupcake shyly.
minho made that himself.
hyunjae said proudly while smiling and minho ruffled the older's hair. he glanced at hyunjin with sparkling eyes as he took a bite off the cupcake, a smile instantly made it's way onto the younger's lips and his face lit up making minho smile faintly.

how was it?
he asked and hyunjin looked at him with beaming eyes, the cupcake still on his hand and he licked the vanilla frosting off the side of his lips. he smiled at minho with his eyes disappearing into sparkling crescents.
it tastes like yo— ...... it tastes good.
he said and turned his attention away, eating the rest of the cupcake panicking and embarrassed.

hyunjin finished up the cupcake and stacked up the papers he brought and compiled them into the folder, he stood up and bowed at both of them.
i'll get going now, still have some things to discuss with mr. choi.
he said and glanced at minho who was smiling at him. he panicked again and bowed once more before skedaddling his gay ass outta there before he explodes.

minho started to laugh resulting hyunjae to smile seeing him.
homeboy's got issues.
he said and organized the drafts on his tablet.
at least he survived, he even liked my cupcakes too.
minho giggled and swung his legs back and forth from where he sat on the desk again, hyunjae smiled while keeping his attention on his tablet.

he's not wrong though, you do taste like strawberries and vanilla.
he smirked and minho smacked the back of his head resulting the older to let out an "ouch" and pout at minho who was blushing.
dirty ass fucker.
minho grumbled and crossed his arms making hyunjae laugh again.

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━
𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙥𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 :  𝟷𝟸𝟸𝙾𝟸𝙾
sooooo is it illegal to ask who tops in seungin?

i'm deadass serious— i just need to know who doms so i can get started on another side story for swim before i retire bECAUSE I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO MAKE A SEUNGIN STORY
(っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ

+ double updates to make up for the updates i missed (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ please accept jeongin hot as my apology

*inhales* PUTANGINA