❯ 𝙣 ; 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

no matter what you try to do hyunjin, you can't change anything. so just accept it.
youngmi said before unbuckling her seatbelt in hyunjin's car. she was about to lean in to kiss hyunjin when he stopped her, a disgusted look now on his face.
don't even try.
hyunjin said and she sighed before getting out the car, slamming it loudly and stomping her way to her family's mansion.

hyunjin drove himself out of there with an attitude look on his face.
yOu cAn'T dO aNyThInG sO jUsT aCCePt iT hYuNjInNiE wiNiE ~
he mocked and huffed. a frown now placed on hyunjin's lips, deep down he knows she was right.

he was just driving out the small neighborhood that was a shortcut back to the city when he saw three guys coming out from a nearby bar, laughing and clearly drunk. hyunjin never really paid attention to people much before but the guy the two others were dragging was someone he can't forget, even if he was drunk when he met him. he knew for sure the happiness he felt with him were his sober feelings that night they had their shared moments together, it didn't matter if it didn't last long.

he got out the car and the pretty guy stopped, staring at him before smiling brightly.
it's the hot guy from last night.
he giggled, his face flushed from the alcohol.

the two other guys he's with looked at hyunjin with a slight glare, gripping onto the pretty boy tighter.
what do you want punk? flaunt that car and pretty face all you want, leave us alone.
one of them said and hyunjin darted his eyes to the boy he met last night who was still really giggly.
where are you taking him?
hyunjin asked and the other one smirked.
to have fun of course.

hyunjin glared and walked towards them, yanking the boy by the arm away from the two guys towards his side.
no, i'm taking him with me, now go.
hyunjin said but the two protested.
we're paying him to do it anyway! give him back!
hyunjin sighed and pulled out his wallet, throwing a lot towards the two, they both looked at each other amused and just let hyunjin alone with the pretty boy.

the guy yanked his arm away from hyunjin's grasp clearly frustrated.
what do you think you're doing!? they promised to pay me a good amount just for one night!
he said clearly angry and hyunjin looked at him slightly bewildered.
you... make people pay you to do what they want?
he asked and he giggled again.
of course i do! i need to make a living!
he exclaimed and clapped his hands, still giggling happily.

that's messed up, i can help you if you want

i don't need your help.
he said coldly and sharp, an angry face went back to his expression as he looked at hyunjin. soon after, mischief replaced his gaze and he smirked, eyes sparkling full of lust.
but i can help you with anything you want.
he whispered seductively into hyunjin's ear after nearing him and pulling on his tie.

heat rose up hyunjin's face but he pried the boy's hand away from his tie and backed up a little till his back bumped onto the side of his car.
i-i don't n-need anything...
he stuttered and the pretty boy rolled his eyes before grabbing hyunjin's face and kissing him. hyunjin could feel his entire body heating up and he closed his eyes, his tongue tasting the flavor of alcohol from the boy's lips. he could feel him smiling and hum through the kiss as hyunjin gave in.

he pulled apart and pushed hyunjin a little.
there, now leave me alone would you? i desperately need it right now.
he said with a sigh, he was about to walk away towards the bar again when hyunjin grabbed his wrist.
no, you're not going anywhere, they clearly drugged you.
hyunjin said noticing how red and sparkling his eyes were, he also seemed quite high but it didn't make him any less pretty or cute. the thought made hyunjin fluttery inside, the boy was definitely cute.

let go of me.....
he said slur and tipsy but he almost didn't have the strength to yank his hand away again. hyunjin pulled him close and he looked at the taller male with slowly closing eyes and heavy body.
you're really hot.
he whispered, smiling sweetly at hyunjin who caught him as he fell.
i like you.
he said lastly before passing out, leaving hyunjin standing there and holding him confused.

he sighed before carrying him bridal style towards his car, he started to drive him out of there, not knowing where to go since he didn't know where he lives.
he can't bring him to his apartment because youngmi sometimes barges in there unexpectedly, he can't bring him to his house either because his parents were there, it'll cause a huge trouble if he brings him to a hotel and he had an image to protect so his last option was to call seungmin and pray the younger doesn't hit him when he arrives.

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━
𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙥𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 : 𝟷𝙾𝟸𝟻𝟸𝙾
apparently my mom asked me what song i was playing while cleaning my room bc she liked it

i was playing highway to heaven :>

i wasn't surprised when she kept playing it downstairs but i was more surprised she knew jaehyun