❯ 𝙣 ; 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢

hyunjin's eyes fluttered opened seeing minho still sleeping, his back facing him and he leaned in to kiss the marks he made last night on minho's smooth bare skin.

minho stirred up a bit and the younger's embrace on him just tightened.
good morning baby....
hyunjin whispered and kissed minho's cheek as the older slowly opened his eyes.
mmmm.... hyunjin.... don't you have work today?
he asked in a soft morning voice and hyunjin just chuckled before pulling him closer.
nope, i'm off from office today. i'll take you to felix's place since seungmin and i still have to work on a business proposal, we'll just do it there as well while you two make yourselves busy too.

hyunjin sat up and smiled at minho still sleepy under him. he leaned in and kissed him, smiling a bit remembering how sweetly they spent their night together in minho's room. minho sighed and rubbed his eyes as they pulled apart, hugging hyunjin who laid down on top of him.
i don't want to get up yet....
minho whined and hyunjin giggled, pressing his lips on minho's neck.
it's okay baby, let's just stay like this for a while.

minmin! i'm so glad you came over! come on in!
hyunjin and minho didn't even get to ring the doorbell when felix already opened the door and pulled minho in. seungmin watched felix run with minho towards the kitchen with his eyes wide and he shook his head with a smile letting hyunjin in.

don't worry about the packaging, i'll handle them all, you can focus on the baking part.
minho smiled and felix nodded his head grateful and gave minho an apron and an ice pack that made the older confused.
an.... ice pack...?
he asked and felix smiled pointing at minho's neck, minho's face instantly heated up and he covered it embarrassed.
i'm sorry you had to see them felix.....

felix laughed lightly and helped minho put the ice pack on his skin.
it's okay, just tell hyunjin to hold back sometimes, these probably hurt.
he said smiling and minho nodded his head still flustered.

oof! that's one very exposed love bite seungminnie.
hyunjin commented and seungmin's eyes widened before covering his neck with his hand blushing.
shut up, i told felix not to give me hickies anymore but he won't listen.
seungmin shook his head before standing up and grabbing some folders of files they needed to work on.

hyunjin opened his laptop and glanced at minho who was laughing with felix, looking so pretty that he can't help but smile.
hyunjin and seungmin started to discuss and prepare the business proposal they had to do the following week, a few hours have passed and felix entered the room to give them some food he cooked.

they finished their late lunch and seungmin looked at hyunjin worried for a moment.
youngmi seems strange the following weeks too, she even follows you wherever you go. i'm just worried, what if she catches you or something? worse, she might do something to minho hyung if she finds out.
seungmin said and hyunjin sighed.
i'll.... think of something..... besides i also have my eyes on her, i asked chan hyung to watch over her as much as he can so i know her intentions before she does them.
hyunjin said and seungmin nodded.

you've fallen for him haven't you?
seungmin asked softly with a small smile making hyunjin's face flush. the older thought about it for a moment, he hadn't been really dwelling on his feelings to realize, but the consequences if he falls in deeper can be cruel and he wasn't sure if minho was interested in him as much as he was and that thought made him down a bit.
i have. since the first day we met, but i haven't realized it 'til now.
hyunjin sighed and laid back onto seungmin's bed.
what have i gotten ourselves into?
hyunjin ran his hands down his face.