❯ 𝙣 ; 𝚜𝚒𝚡

hyunjin, felix texted me a while back and he's awake.
seungmin said through the phone as he and hyunjin drove out the company that evening to seungmin and felix's shared apartment.
what's with him anyway? you barely even know him.
seungmin said and hyunjin pursed his lips as he steered, with seungmin's car in front of him.
i don't even know either, but he needed my help last night.

we're almost there, i'm hanging up, i have to call felix.
seungmin said and hyunjin hung up as well almost near their apartment building.

these are adorable minmin!
felix exclaimed seeing the wrappings minho made for the cookies and it made him chuckle. minho put them aside as they finished, the only thing left was for the delivery men to pick them up and deliver them to the customers. the door bell rung and felix took off his apron and went to the door, he opened it and his face lit up when he saw seungmin.
minnie!
he exclaimed and hugged the taller male who laughed and hugged him back.

you seem giddy today.
seungmin smiled and felix looked at both him and hyunjin.
you two come inside, we made special cookies for you.
felix ushered them to come in, hyunjin glanced around till he saw minho and stared at him as he was cutting some parchment paper, wrapping them over the cookies and tying a ribbon on top of it.
"he's beautiful."
hyunjin thought out.

minmin! come visit when you're free! i'd love to bake with you again!
felix smiled brightly at minho as he and hyunjin left the door, with seungmin looking over at felix lovingly. minho smiled back, his eyes disappearing into crescents that it caught hyunjin off guard.
of course felix.
he said and they waved goodbye to each other.

hey you.
minho said and poked hyunjin's chest on their ride down the elevator.
i told you to leave me alone, stop getting into my own personal business, we don't even know each other.
he crossed his arms and scoffed at hyunjin.
i just saved you last night, you're welcome i guess.

for the last time, it's what i do for work! i'm used to it! now i don't know where i'm gonna get the money i need till the end of the month.
minho sighed. he looked at hyunjin and smirked, nearing his face and trailed his fingertips down his chest.
if you're not going to be any help for me then just leave me alone, okay love?
he said seductively before pushing hyunjin away and glared at the elevator doors.
why is this goddamn elevator taking so long!?
he grunted making hyunjin smile a little seeing how cute he was.

they went out the apartment building and minho gave hyunjin the clothes and bag he bought him.
those are expensive, i felt guilty wearing them.
he said before turning around to walk away but stopped again.
oh, and, thank you. y-you really didn't have to but i'm grateful.
he said a little shyly before walking off. hyunjin ran towards him and grabbed his wrist, making minho look at him.
where are you going? i'm giving you a ride home.
hyunjin said and minho yanked his hand away.
i'm fine, i can go home on my own.

nope, i'm taking you home whether you like it or not.
hyunjin dragged minho who was protesting in his car, minho huffed a breath and crossed his arms visibly pouting as he sat on the passenger's seat and hyunjin started to drive.

so... that's the only thing you do for work?
hyunjin suddenly asked, minho had his eyes on the road as well and it took a while for him to answer.
no, i work several part time jobs but i only do it when i really need money immediately.
minho said.
and you have certain people you're working for?
hyunjin asked again.

not really, i usually go to bars and it depends on who i'll do it with, can be anyone really as long as they pay me, but i always have to get myself drunk first.
minho answered and a confused look appeared on hyunjin's face.
why?
he asked and minho pursed his lips.
i-i.... it's just a habit.... just so i can forget everything that happened when i wake up.....
he said with a quiet voice and hyunjin nodded.

i'll pay you regularly, just as long as you don't do it with anyone else anymore.
hyunjin said out of the blue and minho's eyes widened, he looked over at him bewildered.
wh-what? why?
he asked and hyunjin smiled.
i'll help you if you'll help me when i need you. it's just like what you always do, but i don't want you doing it with anyone else other than me.
hyunjin said gay to the point.

minho was left speechless for a while but a playful smile crept on his face moments afterwards.
and if i do it with someone else?
he asked teasingly and hyunjin gripped the wheel, his expression turning stern as the streetlight turned red and the car stopped.
if you disobey me then.....
hyunjin trailed off with a low dark voice and turned to minho who stared at him, leaning onto his ear.
i'll punish you.
he whispered before turning his attention back to the wheel, shivers spreaded all throughout minho's body and he felt thrill and excitement surging through him.

"i don't belong to anyone especially you, so punish me all you want."
he thought out and smirked, finding the situation some sort of game.
well aren't you the possessive type.
minho said amused and hyunjin smiled.

what's your name? i heard felix call you "minmin".
hyunjin asked and minho looked at him for a moment.
i'm minho.
he said and hyunjin smiled.
how old are you?
minho side smiled at the question.
am i getting interviewed now or something?
he laughed a bit and hyunjin chuckled.
i'm twenty-four. how about you? i don't know your name either.
minho looked at him.

my name's hyunjin, i'm twenty-three. we're not too far off age so let's just drop honorifics.
he said and minho laughed before nodding his head.

they finally reached minho's small rented apartment where he lived alone and hyunjin took out the clothes and bag minho gave back to him a while ago.
keep it, i bought it for you, besides you look good in them.
hyunjin said as he placed it on minho's lap and the older just sighed in defeat.
thanks for the ride.
minho said and unbuckled his seatbelt, he glanced at hyunjin who was staring at him with a small smile and minho's face let off a bit of confusion.

what?
he asked seeing hyunjin staring at his lips and a sigh escaped him.
you can kiss me all you want, you're paying me anyway.
minho said and hyunjin didn't hesitate to lean in, kissing him sweetly catching minho off guard.

hyunjin's hand held the side of minho's head gently, his fingers in between minho's soft hair as he held his cheek with care. there was it again, his touch that minho had remembered. minho closed his eyes and slowly melted to the sweetness of hyunjin's soft plump lips.
hyunjin pulled apart.
goodnight, minho.
hyunjin smiled at him and minho could feel heat rising up his face.

he nodded and in a panic he opened the car door and walked towards the apartment, he stopped and glanced behind him seeing hyunjin from the driver's seat watching him and he turned around and quickly opened the door to enter. he waved a little before closing the door quickly and hyunjin laughed a little to himself seeing minho already safely home before going on his way.
cute.
he muttered while smiling, remembering minho's cute flustered face.

minho leaned back onto the door, his face flushed and heated up. he could feel his heart beating fast and he touched his lips, smiling a little to himself.

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━

𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙥𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 : 𝟷𝙾𝟸𝟼𝟸𝙾
i'm hungry and sleepy.

but online classes are canceled today so :DDD