❯ 𝙪 ; 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢

it was almost the afternoon when minho woke up, hyunjin still snoring and sleeping keeping him in his embrace. he giggled and leaned up to kiss the younger's soft plump lips, sighing and slumping back into his arms not wanting to get up yet. minho glanced at their hands on top of each other, their wedding rings like a little ray of infinity under the sunlight.

hyunjin stirred on the bed, groaning and lifting up his leg to hug minho like a koala. minho breathed out almost getting choked by hyunjin's hug so he wiggled his way out the younger's hold and fitted into his arms to a more comfortable position, hyunjin felt the small emptiness and he lifted his leg again and hugged minho, continuing to snore.

minho huffed and lightly kicked hyunjin's stomach to wake him up.
oOF! OW! babyyyy ~
hyunjin whined and pouted, clutching his stomach while minho narrowed his eyes at him.
you were hugging me in a choke hold.
minho told him, hyunjin laughed and kissed the older's forehead telling his sorry.

the two got out of bed (more likely minho dragging a still sleepy hyunjin) to take a shower and get ready since they planned to take a stroll on the beach and eat lunch at a new restaurant hyunjae opened up with juyeon a few months back.

minho placed his towel up on the rack when he felt hyunjin hug his waist, his breath ghosting on his ear and the younger nibbled on his earlobe with his plump lips, minho closed his eyes feeling the tingles and he breathed out a shaky breath.
we didn't get to do something last night.
hyunjin whispered causing heat to rise up minho's cheeks.

yeah because you slept before we could've done it.
minho flicked his forehead and giggled, hyunjin untied his robe and spun him around to kiss him, he let the silk fabric fall off minho's smooth skin while the older took off hyunjin's clothes. minho let hyunjin lift him up and he giggled while the younger continued to kiss him on their way to the shower room.

hyunjin pushed minho against the wall, turning on the shower to let the warm water run on them.
wait i thought you're gonna let me top this time.
minho teased, his arms around hyunjin's neck. the younger narrowed his eyes at him and frowned, he leaned in onto minho's neck and pressed his lips on his sweet skin that still had the scent of cupcakes.
how about a no.
he said before biting and sucking onto his skin leaving a bruised mark, minho flinched but he also quite enjoyed the sting of pain.

he hummed a little and closed his eyes, lifting his head up to give hyunjin more access to his neck and chest, feeling the warm shower water running gently down his face. hyunjin lifted his legs up to hold his  t h i c c  thighs, minho yelped and held onto the younger's shoulders instead or else he'll choke him from his arms wrapped around his neck.

hyunjin squeezed the older's thighs a little while kissing him, his tongue slipped out his mouth and explored the older's warm and sweet caverns. they kissed a little sloppily for a while, minho tangled his fingers onto hyunjin's long raven hair and pulled on it harshly causing him to growl and bite on minho's bottom lip. hyunjin licked the small speck of blood off minho's lip and he went back to kissing his neck, decorating minho's body with light marks.
you still smell like a lush bath bomb.
he chuckled and minho lightly slapped his shoulder with a pout.

ready?
hyunjin asked with a small smile and minho nodded his head, moaning as hyunjin slowly entered him. hyunjin kept his thrusts slow letting minho adjust, the older rested his head on hyunjin shoulder, kissing his neck and chest at the same time hugging him while hyunjin sped up. groans and moans filled with shower room, both their heavy breaths heaving into one. minho lifted his head up to look at hyunjin's eyes and smiled warmly at his husband, he held his face as hyunjin smiled back at him and connected their lips together.

minho breathed heavily, reaching his limit and he pressed their foreheads together trying to hold back his moans.
i love you.
he whispered and hyunjin pecked his lips, holding onto his thighs tighter so he won't fall.
i love you too.
hyunjin whispered back and kissed him again until both of them came.

minho slumped on the wall tired and weak, his legs felt like jelly and his grip on hyunjin loosened. his eyes were closed and hyunjin carried him out the showed stall after turning off the shower, he placed him gently on the bathtub he prepared beforehand and minho leaned back onto the wall, eyes still closed to wait for hyunjin to get back.

the younger excitedly made his way back to the bathtub and minho glanced at him grinning with two different colored orbs in hand.
no more bath bombs!
minho punched the water with his fists and hyunjin laughed.
i swear i've sniffed enough that i still feel high.
he pouted, hyunjin set the bath bombs aside and picked out the bath salt instead.

hyunjin went in the tub and placed minho in between his legs, wrapping his arms around his waist while his head rested on the older's shoulder, kissing on his skin. minho leaned back onto hyunjin's chest to rest his head and glanced up at him.
apparently my brother proposed to chan hyung last night, he texted me a while ago.
he giggled and hyunjin's jaw hung open.
he WHAT?

jeongin was drunk when it happened but that kid carries the ring around just in case he decides to finally propose.
minho played with the bubbles, hyunjin held onto his waist tighter with a small smile on his lips.
how did chan hyung react?
hyunjin asked and minho wheezed.
he passed out but he said yes.

minho sighed and stared at their hands together, gazing on their wedding rings again.
i'm happy for them, chan hyung talked to me a year ago about planning to live together. he was actually already planning to propose too but jeongin just beat him to it, that silly kid.
minho laughed and placed their hands down.
speaking of kids, do you want kids?
he looked up again at hyunjin.

hyunjin's eyes sparkled and he engulfed minho into a hug, laughing happily.
OF COURSE I WANT KIDS! we'll get a hyunjin junior! oh! and a minho junior too!
he said excitedly and minho laughed.
but i want a girl hyunjin.
he said sweetly. 
then a hyunjin junior.... rette....
minho slapped his chest and rolled his eyes.

minho sat on his bicycle, spending a good few minutes convincing hyunjin to ride on the back before they went on their way to hyunjae's neighborhood. hyunjin hopped off the bicycle and minho parked it aside, they intertwined their hands together as they entered the newly built restaurant and waved at juyeon who was managing the staffs on the counter.

minho! hyunjin! glad you two came here.
he hugged them and pulled out his phone to call hyunjae. he led the couple to a table for two and asked for their orders. juyeon gave the list to one of the staffs and pulled a chair to sit beside minho.
it's a good thing this branch isn't as busy as the one in seoul, it's so hectic there.
he sighed.
so how are you guys?
he asked and thanked the waiter who served them a beverage.

we're doing fine, we plan to live permanently here, minho plans to open up a café and bakery with felix while i continue managing the company back in the city.
hyunjin said.
that sounds exciting, we'll get to see each other often— ah, there he is.
juyeon smiled seeing hyunjae entering the restaurant.
sO HOW IS OUR NEWLY WEDDED COUPLE?
hyunjae wrapped his arms around hyunjin and minho, squishing their cheeks on his.
damn minnie— told you the cupcake bath was worth it.

THE SCENT WON'T WEAR OFF!
he slapped hyunjae's shoulder earning a laugh from him. the four talked to each other for a while 'til their orders came, hyunjae and juyeon excused themselves to let the younger ones enjoy their meal.

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━
𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙥𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 : 𝙾𝟷𝟸𝟹𝟸𝟷
updating in the middle of a panic attack because there's a storm outside ✌😚

i just finished color rush with my mom a while ago and the last episode was so sweet and cute ╥﹏╥

last two chapters will be out tomorrow !! ♡

— sea