❯ 𝙣 ; 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

minho stirred up on the bed as the morning sunlight peaked through the glass door, he flipped towards the other side away from the light and felt someone hug him. he opened his eyes surprised seeing hyunjin still sleeping and next to him.
he glanced at the digital clock hung up on the wall and looked at hyunjin who had a pout on his face while sleeping making him smile.

minho was thankful he woke up another day feeling safe. he was always afraid of waking up or sleeping because the emptiness he felt would devour his entire being whole, and his thoughts and feelings won't leave him alone in the cold. it scared him that he had to face it every night and everyday but he can't do anything about it except to take in the suffering a little while till it doesn't bother him, till hyunjin or someone was there to keep him company and assure him it was all just in his head and everything was okay. then things would go back to the way it was and he'd had to go through the same cycle again that slowly it was killing him from the inside. 

minho reached out to touch the younger's face and kissed his lips softly, trying not to wake him up. a few moments passed and hyunjin opened one eye and smiled a little at minho.
you're not going to work today?
minho asked softly and hyunjin shook his head before pulling minho closer and closing his eyes again.
i'll be staying here with you for today, the townspeople are having a berry festival later and i want to see it with you.
hyunjin said making minho chuckle.

minho and hyunjin walked out the house to the beach under the mountain ledge the house stood at for a while after waking up. the atmosphere was filled nothing but the sound of the sea crashing on the sand filled ground and the sunshine making the sapphire waters glimmer, the sky was blue and bright, not a single cloud was in the way. minho breathed in the serene lone of just him and hyunjin in the vast space and he glanced at the younger who giggled at him.

hyunjin reached out to hold minho's hand and they walked together beside the crashing waters.
you know, i've always wondered, how come you have a place like this? it's really unusual.
minho looked up at hyunjin who was staring at the sand, a smile made it's way to hyunjin's lips.
i've always loved the beach. ever since i was little, i've dreamt of living here with whoever i'll marry in the future and grow our family in this place where it's peaceful and away from the busy and loud atmosphere of the city. it's a funny dream and future plan, but as a kid, it's always what i've wanted, i gave up on that dream after i found out i have to marry someone i don't even love soon. but some time ago, someone reminded me of that dream, and i bought the house to fulfill at least a part of it.

hyunjin let go of minho's hand and they walked slower, their gazes on the sand and seabreeze gushing upon them.
that someone i'll live with here, grow our family, live in peace and celebrate with the little town, grow old together and happy.... i just.... really.... want to spend that future, with that someone......
hyunjin said as he stopped and looked at minho with warmth taking over the feeling in his chest, gazing at minho with passionate eyes as the older stared at him back with an unreadable expression on his face. minho found himself smiling a little.
that's a cute dream.
minho said and continued to walk.

we should head back, i'll make breakfast this time.
minho looked up at hyunjin who pouted and whined, minho narrowed his eyes at him and shook his head, pulling on hyunjin's arm but the younger wouldn't move. 
hyunjinnie i'm hungry.
minho said but hyunjin shook his head, still not moving from his place.
minho rolled his eyes and grinned as he carried hyunjin and laughed as they ran them both up towards the mountain ledge and threw him lightly on the ground beside the pool, huffing and panting.

you're so fucking heavy!
minho huffed and held on his knees while hyunjin was pouting, his butt on the ground as he looked at minho.
but i didn't want to go yet.
hyunjin whined.