❯ 𝙣 ; 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

hyunjin turned around his chair and smiled seeing minho enter his office with some employees assisting him. hyunjin looked at the employees and thanked them before walking towards minho who was left confused.
i've decided to give you a little punishment for what you did, but it's not a big deal really, you just need to help me.
hyunjin told minho and the older followed him towards his desk table filled with portfolios and color samples.

hyunjin smiled as he opened a magazine like booklet with minho's photos from when he tried out the new collection for their launching. minho blushed embarrassed of his own self as hyunjin showed it to him.
i don't want to see that.
he huffed and hyunjin chuckled.
why not? you looked hot. the board said to hire to because they really liked how pretty you were but i told them no because i don't want anyone else thirsting over you.
hyunjin closed the booklet and minho rolled his eyes.

i don't want to anyway, what did you call me here for? i still have work tonight so it better be quick.
minho said and hyunjin smiled with lustful eyes as he looked at him, it made minho's heart race a bit. hyunjin pressed something on the remote and all security cameras died down in his office.
i'll tell you later but for now....
hyunjin smirked.
get under the table.

o-ohhh....
hyunjin groaned as he gripped the edge of the table. his hand slid under the desk and tangled his fingers onto minho's hair, pulling it a bit.
"he's so good what the hell...."
hyunjin thought out.

hyunjin heard a card beep from his door system and he tensed up, remembering that he forgot to set the lock that morning and youngmi came walking in with ehwa and seungmin who was trailing behind them clearly stressed.
minho probably noticed too that he stopped, luckily enough hyunjin's desk was covered in all three sides so he just hid under there.

hyunjin, our parents want you to come over to our place for dinner and— are you okay?
youngmi asked worried as hyunjin gripped onto the table edge again, clearly glaring as minho smirked and continued sucking him off. he breathed in heavily trying to ignore what the older was doing to him right now and turned to looked at them.
y-yeah just indigestion i guess— ah!
he groaned and pretended to clench his stomach.

he slid his hand under the table, gripping onto minho's hair and pulled on it roughly to make him stop.
youngmi walked over closely towards him and hyunjin pushed himself towards the table to hide minho but it wasn't a favorable thing for the older since he wasn't prepared and minho found himself choking under the table but hyunjin didn't really seem to care.
youngmi placed the back of her hand on hyunjin's forehead with scrunched eyebrows.
your temperature's high and you're sweating a lot.

she retracted her hand and smiled at him for a moment.
i'll just tell my parents you were sick today and i'll take care of you.
she said and hyunjin pulled on minho's hair again and groaned knowing he was getting close.
y-you don't have to— ah!
he groaned again, feeling his release and finally breathed out of relief.

minho sat there crossed arms and pouting as he waited for them to finish talking. hyunjin breathed out shakily and weakly smiled.
you don't have to do that youngmi, i'll just finish these papers today and go home after, i want to sleep unbothered.
hyunjin motioned to the papers still stacked on his desk a little messed up and youngmi frowned. she nodded her head and grabbed hyunjin's collar to kiss him.
i'll be off then! get well soon okay hyunjinnie?
she smiled sweetly and hyunjin forced a smile as he watch her leave with ehwa.

mr. kim, we need your assistance for a moment.
youngmi called on their way out the door and seungmin looked at hyunjin with his eyes narrowed as he hugged his work tablet.
y'all are nasty.
he said and hyunjin laughed.
i'm locking the door for you, but try not to get too carried away.
seungmin said and hyunjin gave him a thumbs up while grinning before they left his office.

hyunjin sighed and a glare went back to his face as he glanced down at his work desk.
you can come out now minho.
he said and the older got out, wiping his mouth as he stood up and hyunjin zipped his pants.
little bitch asking to do something dirty but forgets to lock the door.
minho crossed his arms and scoffed.

i'm sorry, that was my mistake so— wait— what the hell— dID YOU SWALLOW IT?!
hyunjin looked at minho eyes wide and the older huffed at him.
what do you think i was supposed to do? i don't wanna get caught either.
minho sat himself on hyunjin's desk and swung his legs back and forth as he watched the younger fixed up the files. he twirled his fingers onto hyunjin's hair and grazed his fingertips down the soft skin of his cheek, down his neck and soon after his chest that was cool to the touch from hyunjin's dress shirt fabric.

stop seducing me, i might not hold back.
hyunjin muttered with a glare on his face, still checking the portfolios and minho laughed. he inched in closer towards hyunjin and pulled on his tie, his other hand resting onto hyunjin's shoulder causing the younger to look at him in the eyes.
then don't hold back.
he said sweetly and innocent while smirking at him, hyunjin could feel heat rising up his face but he pried minho's hand away from him.

minho straddled himself on hyunjin's lap and wrapped his arms around his neck, still smiling sweetly.
ugh, what is it now? you're getting your revenge on me or something?
hyunjin asked unamused and minho giggled, tracing the lipstick marks on hyunjin's soft lips with his thumb.
she must've poisoned your lips again.....
he whispered and inched in closer to hyunjin's face.
let me heal them.
he whispered lastly before kissing him.

minho's hand cupped the side of hyunjin's face while the other tangled itself onto his soft hair, with hyunjin wrapping his arms around minho's torso. hyunjin swiped his tongue on minho's bottom lip and the older giggled.
mhm, no.
he said smiling as he pulled away, hyunjin narrowed his eyes at him, still holding his waist.
you're such a bad boy.
hyunjin said and minho laughed before getting off of him.

can you handle me?
minho turned to face him with a sweet smile and hyunjin stared at him in deep thought before sighing.

now help me out, which one is the better texture design for the background of the launching logo.
hyunjin asked and minho walked towards him, hugging him from behind and resting his chin on hyunjin's shoulder, squishing the side of hyunjin's cheek.
i don't know, why are you asking me this? it's an important decision.
minho said and hyunjin held onto his hand that was resting on his chest, he looked up at minho with a smile.
nothing, i just wanted you to choose for me.

minho sighed and looked at the designs.
since you're launching this for the new year and it's the winter time i like the snowflakes texture the most, but don't blame me if everyone else doesn't like it.
minho said and hyunjin laughed before checking on the snowflake texture design.
their opinion doesn't matter, what matters to me more is yours and it's perfect anyway. i think the snowflakes will definitely match the royal navy blue background.
hyunjin smiled.

minho rested his chin on top of hyunjin's head still hugging him as the younger flipped through the portfolios.
since you wore all these outfits i need your opinion on the material and comfort, most designers make good looking designs but buyers don't like it if it's uncomfortable.
hyunjin said and minho told him everything that was in his vague memory of what the clothes felt when he wore them.

are we done? can i go now?
minho asked and hyunjin smiled before nodding. he took out his phone and called chan.
one of my trusted employee will take you to where you need to go. he'll be here in a bit.
hyunjin said and stood up to walk towards minho. he brushed away the older's hair out his eyes and tucked it back on his ear before leaning in to kiss him.

hyunjin pulled apart smiling as a knock was heard on the door and chan came in and bowed to them before walking with minho out hyunjin's office.

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━

𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙥𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 :  𝟷𝙾𝟸𝟾𝟸𝙾