❯ 𝙣 ; 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎

damn, you're really a cocky bitch.
minho rolled his eyes at hyunjin who was grinning proudly while leaning onto a new sports car he got. hyunjin just chuckled and shook his head before they thanked chan who helped them yesterday.

it's too early.
minho pouted as he leaned onto the window while hyunjin was driving, the sun wasn't even up yet but they had to leave early or else they might get caught.
you should sleep, i know you hate mornings as much as i do.
hyunjin smiled at him.

you got this car overnight? you're really something else.
minho smiled silly, hyunjin laughed and smirked after.
sometimes you're forgetting i'm the future ceo of one of the biggest companies of the fashion industry.
hyunjin said and minho rolled his eyes.
future ceo who still drools in his sleep and acts like a whiny child when he's left alone, but you're not hearing it from me.

they drove for a couple of hours, passed by cities and roads surrounded by trees in the mountains. it was almost the afternoon when they passed by a small town and minho smiled, appreciating the simplicity of the town and it's people celebrating a festival. hyunjin stopped by for a moment and they went out the small town near the beach and hyunjin dragged minho to a lot of clothing stores to buy new clothes since he left all his in hyunjin's apartment and minho was currently wearing hyunjin's own clothes.

they got out and waved at the really nice old couple that works in the last shop they entered and went back into the car.
we're almost there.
hyunjin said warmly and they took a road up a mountain and minho could sight the beach and sea from below making his eyes wide with awe.

hyunjin stopped at a resthouse standing on a huge ledge of the mountain, sighting the beach and sea below. hyunjin got out the car and opened the door for minho who gawked at the place and height. there was a house above the open area that wasn't too big but it looked very modern and well designed.

there was a pool in front of the house and a jacuzzi under the house near the parking area, on the side was a wide range of stairs and the entire front of the house was a huge glass window as minho looked up at it.
you own this place?
he asked and hyunjin smiled.
yeah.

hyunjin led them up the stairs with their luggage and they entered the house. minho gasped and ran to the window seeing how beautiful the sight of the sea and sky looked, the sun making the sand sparkle on the beach. hyunjin smiled warmly and quietly made his way towards minho and hugged him from behind, burying his face on the back of the older's neck.
do you like it?
hyunjin asked in a muffled voice and minho held onto hyunjin's hands that were hugging his waist and smiled to himself.
i do. it's beautiful.

i'm sorry.....
hyunjin said, his voice cracking as he hugged minho tighter. minho sighed and faced him, cupping his cheeks and looking at the younger in the eyes with a smile.
it's okay hyunjinnie, i'm okay.
minho said before wrapping his arms around the younger's neck and kissed him, hyunjin smiled through the kiss and wrapped his arms around minho's torso.

they pulled apart and minho giggled, intertwining their fingers together.
you have work today don't you?
he asked and hyunjin frowned before nodding.
stay here where you're safe. i'll visit you a few times a week, the only people who knows about this location is you, me and chan, but you can invite changbin, jeongin, jisung or felix to visit you as long as you ask chan for permission to get them here since this place is really complicated to find. you'll be fine if i leave you alone for some times right? just until things get better, besides after the wedding, this whole place will be yours anyway, if you don't mind living here.
hyunjin said and minho sunk in the things hyunjin told him.
why are you giving all this to me? hyunjin i-i just don't understand how can you give so much to me, i-it's just...... i can never give you anything as good in return.
minho looked down and sighed.

hyunjin smiled and kissed the back of minho's hand, he let the older's hand rest on his cheek as he looked at minho's eyes that had his favorite shade of warm brown, loving the sight of how pretty minho looked no matter the moment.
you gave me happiness, that's all i ever wanted, so it's an enough reason that i'd give everything i could give for you because you made me happy.
hyunjin's smile softened and minho smiled back, feeling his face heating up and heart melting at hyunjin's reasons.

hyunjin looked at his watch and sighed seeing how it was almost 11 am.
i have to go to work today, i'll be back soon don't worry.
hyunjin kissed minho's forehead and grabbed his blazer before he went out with the older towards his car.

hyunjin opened the door and glanced at minho who was sending him off, he smiled and skipped towards him, lifting him up and kissing him before spinning him around. the older laughed and lightly slapped his chest before hyunjin placed him down with the biggest grin on his face.
i hate it when we have to be apart for so long.
hyunjin said pouting and minho laughed again before pecking him on the lips.
you big baby, i'll be fine here, now go.
minho waved goodbye to hyunjin with a bright smile and watched him leave. he took in a long breath, engulfing the sea breeze with a smile before going back in the house.

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━

𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙥𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 : 𝟷𝟷𝟷𝙾𝟸𝙾

this is the closest thing i could find to what i was imagining the house looked like, i actually have a sketch of it because i took drafting classes last year and we were asked to sketch out a house design we wanted in the future with a floor plan...

this is the closest thing i could find to what i was imagining the house looked like, i actually have a sketch of it because i took drafting classes last year and we were asked to sketch out a house design we wanted in the future with a floor plan and i sketched that but i just can't find my portfolio. i probs left it at school and then quarantine happened :DD