The Cast

A/N:

This is a boyxboy story and contains the relationship between two men, as well as sexual scenes between those. If you don't like it, fuck off, simple as that. 

WARNING: This story contains strong language, homophobic slurs, physical as well as sexual abuse, violence and manipulation. Read with caution.

I also want to point out, that some of the believes expressed in this book do not mirror my own. These are fictional characters and nothing else.

🌈🌈🌈

Ok, now that we have that out of the way: Hello everybody and welcome to my newest Book here on Wattpad "Killing Swans"!

Down below I portrayed the main characters of this book. If you would rather leave that to the imagination, you can skip this chapter, but below the pictures, I wrote some information about the characters, that might be interesting nevertheless.

So maybe you would like to come back to this Chapter after reading some more.

I hope you enjoy! I have planned this book for a while now but never had the chance to start it until now. I'm really excited about this one and I hope you guys are as well!

PS: English is not my first language, so some grammar and spelling mistakes will most likely occur and you can point them out to me at any point!

Henry Francis Holland 

-Age: 21 years old

-Height: 5,9

-Facts: Ballet dancer, gay, from New York, was thrown out of his home when he was 19, has a boyfriend and lives with him now, rather quiet, ambitious

-Bad Habit: does things just so other people are happy, bites his nails sometimes

-Likes: dancing, cats, tea, fall and winter

-Dislikes: violence, homophobia, hatred, musicals, strong smelling perfumes or colognes, grapes, summer

-Random Fact: Actually wanted to quit ballet quite a few times in his life, but thankfully never did