Ch. 70 - STATUS ASTHMATICUS

Start from the beginning

"I'd rather not." Stiles said as he messed with his fingers, "Why's that?" She asked and he briefly glanced up at her. "Because I'd rather not see you of all people look at me like I'm a monster. I know how much you hate people killing someone." He said and she shook her head, "You're wrong." She said making his head shoot up to look at her.

"What?" He asked and she shook her head again, "You're wrong. It's not the killing that I hate, I mean I'd prefer it not happening, yes, but that not it. It's the aftermath that I hate. I hate seeing psychopaths not feel a single ounce of regret or remorse or respect for the dead. I hate seeing good people who had a good reason feel so much regret that they choose to isolate themselves from everyone. And Stiles, I could never look at you like a monster."

Stiles sighed and looked down at the ground, "Stiles, think about how I've looked at you since it happened." Blake said making him look at her confused. "I've known about it way before Theo told Scott and I." She said making Stiles look up at her shocked, "H-How?"

"I knew you were lying when you said the hood of jeep fell on you and I noticed how you reacted every time someone mentioned Donovan so I looked your aura and connected the dots. I didn't completely know until I heard you and Theo talking when we were watching the body. My music wasn't loud."

Stiles stared at her in shock and almost looked like he wanted to cry, "Why didn't you say anything?" He asked. "Because I wanted you to tell me when you were ready. I didn't want you to tell me because I forced it out of you."

Stiles sighed and looked back down at his hands and shook his head, "Why don't you just go ask Scott. He apparently knows everything." He said and she scoffed. "He knows what Theo told us. I don't want to hear the bullshit story that Theo came up with, I want you to tell me your story."

Stiles just shook his head and stood up, "Why do you even care so much? Isn't there better things to care about?" He was trying to push her away like everyone else but that obviously wasn't going to work with her. "I care about you more than what's going on!"

"Why?!"

"Because damn it Stiles! I'm in love with you!" She said without thinking making her sigh softly and close her eyes while he looked at her in shock, "What?" He asked in a slight whisper making her take a deep breath and look at him. "I care more about you than anything else because I'm in love with you." She said and he looked at her with pure adoration. "You love me?" He asked and she nodded, "Yeah."

Without warning Stiles surged forward, cupping her face and pulling her into a passionate kiss. She was shocked for a moment but quickly kissed him back as she wrapped her hands around his wrist as their lips moved in sync. The kiss took their breath away, they had forgotten how it felt.

Stiles was the one to pull away first when they need air and press his forehead against hers, both of them still had their eyes close. "I love you too." He said making her eyes shoot open to look at him, "But is this right? Malia and I just-"

"I know, she called me. She's okay with it." Blake said and Stiles stared at her with a small smile. "I love you." He said before pulling her in a gentle kiss. It was softer then the first one but still held just has much passion behind it. They pulled away and pressed their foreheads together and stood there, soaking in what just happened.

"He was going to kill me." Stiles said after a few seconds making her look at him confused, "Donovan. He was going to kill me. I had fallen asleep in the library and when I went to leave, the jeep wouldn't start so I was working on it and he came up behind me and bit my shoulder with this mouth he had on his hand." Stiles explained while looking down at the ground. She smiled softly at him while bringing her hand up to gently rub her thumb across his cheek.