chapter eighty three.

That's the tattoo :)
----------------------------------

Liv's POV

The boys are heading back today and Cade is doing the best he can to return to his normal self fo the sake of the boys. They didn't know about Drea and him so I planned to tell them when we're home and Cade is upstairs.

The girls are at work and are getting of in an hour or so.

"Please don't be sad today Cadey Wadey." I begged.

"I'll try. Just, tell the boys when I'm not in the room." he replied.

"Promise." I said before starting the car to head to the airport.

-

We arrived 30 minutes later and the boys should be arriving any minute.

"Cade, smile." I said as I looked at him. He put on the best smile he could and it actually looked like he was happy.

Soon enough, I spotted the boys walking over and the moment Ashton saw me, he smiled and dropped his bags before he ran over. I jumped up and he captured me into his arms as he pulled me as close as possible.

"I missed you so much babe." He said.

"I missed you too." I replied.

I let go and he slowly put me down.

"Go get your bags." I told him and he obeyed. I turned to the boys and they looked sad.

"What's wrong boys?" I asked.

"We wanna see them." Calum pouted.

"They'll be off in like, 30 minutes." I replied.

"Ugh." Michael whined. I giggled before turning to Ashton.

"How was the writing?" I asked him.

"Alright I guess. We finished 2 songs." he replied.

I nodded before pulling out my phone.

@LivPendrickkkk: Me boyzz are backkkk :)

I was really happy they were back because I felt lonely without Ashton around.

-

We were now home and we planned everything out. We were gunna chill where the girls work until they clock out.

They worked at the local music store and we made it there in about 7 minutes. We walked in and immediately spotted them goofing off in the back.

"Hey!" I yelled in the deepest voice I could manage. They turned around looking scared.

"Shit guys. You scared us." Nicole laughed. "Cal!" she said before running to him and pulling him into a hug.

"Mikey!" Alaska yelled.

Naomi and Luke just smiled before running to each other. Naomi jumped into his arms and he spun around once he caught her.

I side hugged Ashton as we watched them hug each other. "Looks like everyone's happy."

"Yup." Ashton said as he looked at me. He kissed my forehead causing me to giggle.

"How long until you buttholes are off?" I asked Alaska.

"20 minutes. Now fuck off." she replied before heading back to the guitar section.

"Work that sass babe." Michael giggled.

"Shut it Clifford. Let me do my job." she replied before chuckling.

-

We waited for 20 more minutes and we survived. We ended up jamming with the instruments laying around.

"Ugh. Finally." I said as they walked out of their staff room.

"It was only 20 minutes you big baby." Nicole said.

"Why are you guys mean today?" I asked with a pout.

"We're not!" Alaska yelled with a chuckle.

"Wow. Ok." I replied before rolling my eyes.

"What shoudl we do now?" Calum asked as we walked out of the store.

"Let's get yogurt and Beau's." Michael suggested. We called the yogurt place Beau worked at Beau's because well, it's obvious why.

"Let's go." I agreed.

We were driving in 2 seperate cars since 1 was definitely not enough. Luke, Naomi, Cade, Ashton, and I in 1. Nicole, Calum, Michael, and Alaska in the other.

"Put songs on!" Cade yelled. I giggled before plugging my phone in. Ashton was driving so it was easy. They first song was The Only Reason by the boys and I was about to change it but Cade stopped me.

"No! Don't change it." he said. I locked my phone and let the song play.

"When I close my eyes and try to sleep
I fall apart, I find it hard to breathe
You're the reason, the only reason
Even though my dizzy head is numb,
I swear my heart is never giving up
You're the reason, the only reason."

"Do you like this song?" Ashton asked him.

"At the moment, yes." he replied.

"Ok. Enough with this song. It's not good for you." I said before shuffling the songs causing it to stop on Teenagers by MCR.

"Yes." Luke whispered. He started singing along causing everyone to laugh.

"You're horrible Luke." I giggled.

"Thanks butthole." he said sarcastically causing me to laugh even more.

"Stop laughing!" he yelled and giggled at the same time.

"Alright, alright." I said trying to contain my laughter.

"You're horrible at keeping your laugh in." Ashton said as he shook his head.

"Well sorry." I said before chuckling.

"We're here!" Ashton yelled. I paused my music and we all hopped out.

"Same order?" Ashton asked.

"Yup yup." I replied with a 5 year old smile.

"You're cute." he giggled before we entered the yogurt place.

"Ash, we should get tattoos later." I suggested excitedly.

"We'll see love." he replied. I pouted but nodded after.

Ashton got my yogurt and sat beside me at the table I picked.

"So, about the tats. What are we getting?" he asked.

King and queen." I replied.

"What?" he asked confused.

"When we get to the shop, I'll show you." I said with a smirk.

"Ugh. fine. I guess we can get one today." he said giving in.

"Yay!" I yelled before hugging him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for misspells.