Chapter Ten.

Michael's POV

The concert was starting in like 30 seconds. the lights dimmed and the audience started to scream louder than i expected.

we all entered the stage and Ashton started pounding on the drums, Calum strummed on his bass, i joined in with shredding on my guitar, and Luke was strumming the chords. Once all of us were facing the crowd, the lights flickered on and everyone was screaming. i spotted the girls in the front row and i started to smile. then Luke started singing...

You call me up, its like a broken record saying that your heart hurts...

I looked at Liv who was just standing there with her eyes closed. To me, it looked like she was searching for the message behind the song.

I dedicate this song to you, the one who never sees the truth that i can take away your hurt heartbreak girl.

Then the song ended and everyone clapped. Boy was i happy with this 5sosFam. they really knew how to bring smiles to our faces.

Ashton's POV

i watched Liv closely when we played Heartbreak Girl. she looked like she was taken back by the lyrics at first, but eventually she closed her eyes and started bobbing her head to the beat.

i saw Madison and immediately smiled. she held up a poster with my name on it with a picture of a fedora and bandana. She was amazing. i think im in love with her.

*end of concert*

Nicole's POV

"we're 5 seconds of summer! goodnight!" Michael and luke yelled into the mikes in sync. i took that as a que to tell the girls that we have passes to go backstage.

"i think we head back now." i said to the girls. they all agreed so i turned to Connor, the security guard.

"hey Connor, we have backstage passes. we're wanted in the dressing room." i said to him with a big smile plastered on my face.

"oh that's correct. your ms. nicole correct?" he said.

"why yes i am." i replied back.

"alright you girls go right ahead." he said pointing to the door behind the ropes.

"Thank you kind sir!" Tess said while patting Connor's shoulder. we all laughed right after we got into the dressing rooms.

"ah there you are. how'd you like the show?" Calum asked hugging me from behind, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"you guys we're great as always. BUT, go change and clean yourself up because you smell like shit Calum." i said giggling while he just pouted and headed to the restroom. i caught a glimpse of Liv who was giving the death stare to Madison but no one seemed to notice besides me.

"hey Madison!" Ashton called. ew. that asshole seems like he doesnt notice shit because everyone here besides Ashton notices Liv's hints.

"oh shut up already." Liv said barely audible, but im sure evveryone heard.. oh crap. shit is about to go down.

"what did you say?" Madison said in utter disbelief.

"nothing. oh and i was talking to Ashton not you. thanks." Liv said flashing her signature smile to Madison. i tried to hold back my laugh.

"Liv... quit it." luke said trying to stop her from doing what we all know she's capable of doing.

"No! im tired of getting insulted all the time. jesus Ashton, why dont you ever notice the way your girlfriend glares at me?!" she yelled emphasizing girlfriend. we should probably stop this now.

"hey, Liv we should go. talk about this some other time ya?" Tess said with a nervous smile.

"whatever." Liv said grabbing all her stuff.

"Wait... the least you can do is show some respect to me and my girlfriend. Stop accusing her for things. Madison doesnt even do anything. if she did i would notice." he said with an angry look on his face. Madison just smirked and Liv and chuckled.

oh shiiiiiiittt.

Naomi's POV

i dont know what's going on, but whatever it is, they kinda need to figure their shit out. i wanna help, bu they're just gonna say that i just got here and i know nothing. so i'll just sit and stare.

Liv's POV

"wow. of course. you would smirk at me and chuckle in a situation like this. Ashton im telling you now, she's no good." i said speaking exactly what i believed. Ashton looked shocked but everyone else didnt.

"wow Liv. your suppose to be my best friend... Madison is a great person and apparently i love her. Sorry Liv i dont want your opinion because i dont care for it." he said just shrugging his shoulders. that's it. i've had it with these people. i've been with them since day 1 and when we are all legal adults now, they choose this age to just dump me in the trash can.

"wow. so much for best friends right Ashton?" i said shoving past Tess and Michael to get to the door.

i'm sick of this system, dont wanna hear it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol that last sentence. see what i did? ok ya im still not cool. pleeasee share and vote. thanks

shit just got real in this chapter.