chapter fifty-six.

Wattpad thought it would be funny to delete what i just wrote so i had to rewrite this chapter all over again. i had to try and remember what i wrote which was kind of hard but i managed to do it lol. hope you enjoy my shit writing :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liv's POV

It turns out that Mia and Ava live at least 10 minutes away from mine and Ashton's house so they end up spending most of their time with us. yay life.

"Ashy!" Mia yelled from the living room. Me and Ashton were in the kitchen making pancakes even though it was like 1 in the morning. I looked at Ashton as if saying 'go on'. He gave me a sad smile but hurried along to reach Mia.

i ended up cooking the rest of the pancakes alone while Ashton and them were laughing their asses off in the living room. I walked out of the kitchen, placed the plate on the coffee table, and then walked back into the kitchen to get away from those people.

I texted Carson and Matthew because i felt lonely and i knew they were awake since they were chilling at Carson's since there was a soccer game today.

To: Carson :)

come over im bored.

From: Carson :)

k. im bringing dickhead with me. see you in 5.

and with that i locked my phone. i sat there for a couple minutes just staring into space. after at least 3 minutes, there was a knock at the door.

"i got it. continue whatever you're doing." i said while i shook my head.

"Hey Carson. sup Matt." i said after I opened the door. we headed to the living room where the other 3 were. we sat on the same couch and once we were settled down, i propped my legs on Carson and he rested his arm on my shins. Matt was playing with my shoe laces while he was on his phone. i whipped my phone out and Carson tapped my shoulder. he faced his phone towards me.

Mia looks like a dude. seriously.

i bursted out into a fit of laughter because now that i think about it, she does look like a dude. Carson showed Matt what was on his phone and Matt nodded with his jaw dropped and wide eyes. He then bursted out into laughter as well. By now, the 3 of us were crying due to so much laughing.

"what's so funny?" Mia asked. i tried controling my laughter but failed because I looked at her and saw her face making me think of Carson's statement.

"Carson just showed us a picture of a...uh.. a cat. ya that's what he showed us. a picture of a cat and it looked funny." i said. Carson and Matt giggled and Carson whipped his phone out again showing us his statement... again causing us to laugh ... again.

"You're so rude." Mia said with squinted eyes.

"what are you even talking about? you're in my home arent you?" i asked.

"wow. you are so selfish. you're just jealous because Ashton likes me more than you." she scoffed.

"Mia! dont say that. Liv its not true." Ashton spoke.

"c'mon Ashy. we know its true." Mia smirked.

"oh my gosh. how pathetic! Ashy? That's what you call him?" Carson spoke and then broke into laughter again. "that's what Liv calls Ashton. not you." he said laughing even more.

"i dont like your friends Olivia." Mia spat.

"so? i dont think they're worried about being liked by you." i chuckled. she gasped.