Chapter eighteen.

Liv's POV

So it's been 4 days since our little pier day with Tess and Cole and me and Ashton have been together 24/7. we've been hanging out all the time.

My momwanted to talk to me before Ashton comes over to pick me up. so we talked.

"Liv? can you come here darling?" my mom called me from the kitchen. my dad went on a business trip so he's gone for 3 months.

"coming mom!" i yelled back. i was on my laptop on twitter scrolling through my feed just reading tweets and checking out pictures. i made it to the kitchen and she started talking.

"so honey, you and Ashton are talking again hmm?" she asked holding my hands in hers.

"ya. he's changed. but its a good change because he seems like he cares more." i said smiling. my face started to heat up. damn it, BLUSHING SUCKS.

"im glad he makes you happy dear." she said walking out with a smirk.

moms these days, i swear. as i sat there waiting for Ashton, Josh walked in.

"hey baby sis watcha doin?" he said with a big smile. ew, he's smiling. why is he so cheery.

"why are you so happy?" i said looking at him with an annoyed look on my face.

"oh, no reason. it's just i asked Ally to be my girlfriend and she said yes." he said looking at me with his million dollar smile reminding me of when we were small.

"omg Josh! im so happy for you! is she coming over later?" i asked quite excited because i've grown close to Ally since she always came here because of Josh. we were all childhood friends too.josh and her are like a fairytale that came true.

"ya. so make sure you and Ashypoo get here by 9." he said then laughing after.

"i heard that!" someone said from the living room.

Ashton doesn't let anyone call him that but me. he's obviously here now. he knows where our spare key is hidden so he just opens the front door whenever he wants.

"well, i'll make sure we do because i havent seen Ally in ages!" i said with a sigh.

"we saw her 2 days ago Liv." he said giggling.

"i dont care. i love her more than you." i said quick to defend myself.

"Hey Livyboo. what shall we do today?" Ashton said strolling into the kitchen with a huge smile plastered on his face.

" well Ashypoo i was hoping pizza and then the pier because there's a fair today." i said. we both bursted out into a laugh because of the nicknames we have for each other.

"IM STILL IN HERE GUYS. LET ME GET OUT FIRST BEFORE YOU GUYS START TALKING SEX TO EACH OTHER. oh also be home by 9." he said rushing out of the kitchen.

"FUCK YOU JOSH!" i yelled at him.

"why do we have to be back by 9 again?" Ashton asked looking kind of confused.

"Ally is coming over. Josh's new girlfriend, but my best friend." i said winking but failed and Ashton laughed at me.

"oh ok. well let's get going then." he said holding out his hand and i gladly took it.

gosh i just wann kiss him because he's so sweet.

" hey Liv?" Ashton said as we hit a red light. i turned down the music playing in the background. sucks because it was Jamie All Over, my all time favorite song.

"yes Ash?" i said looking up from my phone.

"i have a very important question to ask you." he said. his voice was kind of quivering.

"ok, shoot." i said fixing my position so i was facing him.

the light turned green so he pressed the gas pedal.

"uhh... i'll tell you while we watch the fireworks." he said with a smirk placed on his face.

"fuck you. you had me excited." i said crossing my arms.

we eventually got to the pier and we rode on the Ferris wheel and we shared cotton candy and lemonade. he also won me a stuffed penguin because he knows i love penguins. me and Luke are practically twins.

"let's go to the dock! for the fireworks!" i said tugging him towards the dock.

"ok ok calm down love." he said.

love. that's new.

the fireworks began and i was all hyped up.

i looked at Ashton, but he beat me by already looking at me first.

"why are you staring at me?" i said smiling.

"cause you're beautiful." he said smirking at me. my heart just did a flip.

"Liv it's time for my question." he said moving his position so he's facing me.

"alright, go go go." i said also fixing my position.

"Olivia Ann Pendrick, you know i love you right?" he said.

"i hope so." i said giggling.

"well i do. and sometimes you act like you dont know youre beautiful and i wanna remind you everyday, every hour, every minute, and every second how beautiful you are. and i wanna show you how much i really do love you. so, Olivia Ann Pendrick, will you please be my girlfriend?" he said with an anxious look on his face.

this is it. he's finally asking the question.

"Ashton Fletcher Irwin, i would love to be your girlfriend." i said with the biggest smile ever on my face.

"oh thank God." he said breathing out. "can i please kiss you now?" he asked already tugging on my arm.

"please." i said pulling his head down and in an instant, his soft, pink lips were on mine. this was it, the moment i've been waiting for. the moment he finally asked me the question that meant so much.

we both pulled apart because we needed air. we both gave each other a smile and i rested my head on his shoulder.

my phone vibrated in my pocket.

From: Josh

what the hell Liv! its already 8:50! get your ass back home! Ally is almost here.

OH SHIT! i totally forgot.

"Ashton its 8:50 and Ally is almost at my place." i said with a sigh.

"ok, let's go now." he said pulling me up.

"please stay for dinner." i said stopping him before we walked off.

"whatever you want." he said pecking my lips.

we headed to the car and drove home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

they're finally together! hope this chapter didnt suck. i tried my best to make it as romantic as i could without making it soo cliche. but i think it kinda turned out to be pretty cliche but whatever.