chapter twenty-nine.

Ashton's POV

when Liv and Beau dropped me home, i ran upstairs immediately. Liv never knew that i have a drawer full of pictures of us, and one of her scarves, and some of her shirts. when she would sleep over when we were together, she left all these things and she never came to get them back. i go through the drawer when i think of her.

i was looking at the picture when we were at the pier on the dock with the sunset in the back. we looked so happy. my mom knocked on the door.

"Hey honey, what are you... oh." she started but stopped when she saw the picture.

"mom i miss her." i said looking up from the picture.

"Ashton. You can't do this all the time. please move on. if you love something let it go. if it was meant to be it'll come back dear. im sure she wants you to move on too." she replied sending me a small smile.

"you're right mom. im sorry." i said getting up to hug her.

"oh sweety, its not your fault you loved her so much. but hey, now you know what she felt like when you were with that little fuc- i mean Madison." my mom chuckled while rubbing circles on my back.

"ya youre not helping mom." i said pulling away.

"sorry. are you guys hanging out soon?" she asked.

"maybe. and when we do, i'll have a girl with me and i'll make her jealous." i said with a smirk.

"no Ashton. that's not how it works. if you do that, you may not get her friendship. just talk with her one day Ashton. im sure she'll befriend you again." my mom said patting my head and then walking out.

Liv's POV

i was sitting on my bed when my phone vibrated.

From: Ashton

hey Liv. do you wanna hang today?

i have to think this through. what if Ashton just wants to hang to talk me out of my relationship? would Ashton do that?

To:Ashton

umm... sure. i'll pick you up in 10?

From: Ashton

sure. see you then.

and that was that. i called Beau up to tell him.

"Beau?Babe?" i yelled from my room. he was currently downstairs with my brother.

"yes?"

"come her please." i said back.

"yes babe?" he said walking into my room.

"im hanging with Ashton today ok? he wants to catch up. is that ok?" i asked him.

"ya of course. i was just gunna chill with your brother today. we were going to a football game." he replied with a big smile.

"ok then. im leaving now babe." i said getting up to kiss him. i pecked his lips, picked up my bag, and walked out hand in hand with him.

"so where are you guys going?" he asked putting an arm around my shoulder.

"probably the mall." i said shrugging because i wasnt that sure.

"ok. well have fun babe. dont let him kiss you because your mine." he said while booping my nose. and of course inreply, i scrunched up causing giggles from the both of us.

this was our thing. being cliche as fuck, but it was fun being cliche knowing we're just a wannabe cliche couple like Nicole and Calum.

i walked to the front door, said my goodbyes, and walked out.