chapter fifty- two.

The only picture I actually tried to make lol

------------------------------------

Ashton's POV

It's been at least 2 months into the tour and everything is great. The boys and I have become really close to All Time Low.

"hey Ashton?" Mia called from my room. Ever since our 5th concert, Mia has been with me. We weren't hooking up at all. Hell no, i would never do that to Liv. I met Mia at a meet and greet and we just exchanged phone numbers and we've been hanging out ever since. 2 months and we were like best friends. Mia has a friend named Ava and us three has been like the three musketeers- inseperable.

"ya?" i responded.

"Liv texted you!" she yelled back. I dropped the new pack of drumsticks to the ground and ran to the room with a big smile plastered on my face. I walked into my room and Mia was laying on my bed on her phone. Ava was sitting on my desk chair. I jumped onto my bed and picked up my phone.

From: Her <3

I miss you :( i wanna visit so bad.

i frowned at the text. i miss her so much too.

To: Her<3

can we skype? i wanna see your pretty face :)

From: Her <3

yes, please! i wanna see my babyyyy. i'll call you xx

and with that last text, i dropped my phone and reached over Mia for my laptop. I made Mia sit where Ava was so Liv wouldn't see them. I haven't told Liv that i met people yet. I feel like she would get mad just cuz they're girls.

LivvPendrick wants to video call

I pressed answer.

"Ashy baby! i miss you! muahh muahh." she said while she puckered up. I giggled.

"i miss you too. we found out just 2 hours ago that we're coming home next month. Our manager said there is no need for 6 months anymore. We're coming home soon baby." i said with a big smile plastered on my face.

"are you serious?" she said with a shocked look on her face.

"yup. 100% sure. i asked like 10 times just to make sure."

"oh my gosh. Finally." she said with a sigh.

"ok, now. you have to meet 2 people. i met them at a meet and greet and us three are technically best friends now." i said with an excited tone.

"umm, ok..."

i looked over to Mia and Ava and nodded. they both jumped into the screen.

"Surprise!" the both yelled.

"im Ava."

"im Mia. Hi."

"hi! where are you guys from?" Liv asked.

"were both from Australia. its weird because we have never bumped into you guys back home. We went to Scotland for the 5th concert and the meet and greet. We ended up going on tour with them." Mia said with a smile. Liv's faced turned into a smile.

"aww yay! are you guys coming back home with them? i would love to meet you guys in person." Liv said.

"ya we are actually." Ava replied.

"cool. well, i have to go Ash, but i'll talk to you later." Liv said with a smile before blowing a kiss.

we then ended the call and soon after Luke called.

"hello?" i said.

"hey dickhead, do you wanna go bowling today?" he asked.

"sure. imma bring the two with me." i replied. i then hung up.

"Let's go buttfaces we're going bowling." i said while grabbing my keys.

-

we were in our 2nd round and Michael was winning. Me and Mia were sitting on the same bench and Luke and Calum sat across us.

"Ashtonnnn give it back." Mia whined. i took her phone because i wanted to take selfies but she thought otherwise.

"no." i said between my laughs. She got up and sat on me. I just kept giggling while she tried to reach over and grab her phone. I didn't realize it until now, but our faces were so close to each other. I stopped giggling and just starred into her blue eyes. They shimmered just like Liv's. She was starring at me with a smile plastered on her face. I smiled back. Calum cleared his throat and i pulled my face away and she got off my lap and sat in her regular seat.

"um.. sorry." she said with a chuckle.

"it's fine." i said while i shook my head.

she got up and walked out the doors with her hand resting on the back of her head.

"What the hell Ashton?" Calum said.

"what?"

"were you thinking about Liv or about kissing Mia." he said with crossed arms.

"calm down dude. i didnt even kiss Mia." i said like it was nothing.

"Ya, you better not kiss Mia because she's not Liv. and if you do kiss her, i'm ratting you out and telling Liv immediately." Calum said with gritted teeth.

"chill dude." i said while i put my hands up in defense. I got up from my seat to head outside to check on Mia.

-

i walked out and spotted her sitting at the curb with her head in her hands.

"Mi-Mi?" i said. i called her that when we would mess around.

she turned around and her eyes were glassy.

"Ash, im sorry about a while ago. i know you have Liv and i just got caught in the moment and-"

"Mia, its fine. you're not gunna die calm down." i said with a chuckle. Bad idea because it made her cry.

"i don't know what's wrong with me." she sobbed.

"nothing is wrong with you." i said while i sat down beside her and held her.

"yes there is. i can't get anyone and i've been waiting for at least 2 years, and nothing is happening. I just feel so alone."

"Mia, you're gunna find someone who loves you no matter what, but right now, you have Ava and me ok? don't worry. i bet when we get back home, you'll find someone. i'll leave you alone to think." i said before i kissed her forehead and got up.

i reached the entrance door and was about to pull it open when she spoke.

"But it's you Ash. I want you."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

soooooo.... long time since i wrote something. SCHOOL IS TAKING OVER MY LIFE UGH. i've just been a little busy so i havent had time to continue the story but its the weekend so i'll try to make up for it even though this book sucks lol.

ALSO SORRY FOR MISSPELLS